How do I delete the gift vouchers (i.e. gift voucher codes) of a gift voucher campaign?
To delete the gift vouchers (i.e. gift voucher codes) of a gift voucher campaign, do the following:
- Log in to the 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Marketing section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Select Gift Vouchers. You will be navigated to the Gift Voucher Campaigns page.
- You can find the available gift voucher campaigns are listed under the Available Voucher Campaigns section.
- You can filter them (if there are a huge number of Gift vouchers) through the Campaign Title/Discount Type & Discount/Validity period or Voucher Code. To do so, click Search by Campaign Title or Search by Voucher Code, select/enter your search criteria and click Search.
- The respective 'gift voucher campaigns' as per your search criteria will be displayed under the Available Voucher Campaigns section.
- Click the Create link of the gift voucher campaign for which you want to create Gift vouchers. This will open the Manage Gift Vouchers page.
- You can find all the created vouchers under this campaign under the Created Vouchers section.
- Select the voucher(s) to be deleted and click Delete.
- You will be displayed a relevant success message if any of the selected vouchers are deleted and you can find the respective vouchers (voucher codes) in the success message.