How do I delete an existing gift voucher campaigns?
- Note: If any gift vouchers are created under a gift voucher campaign, you cannot delete that gift voucher campaign.
To delete the existing gift voucher campaigns, do the following:
- Log in to the 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Marketing section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Select Gift Vouchers. You will be navigated to the Gift Voucher Campaigns page.
- You can find the available Gift voucher campaigns are listed under the Available Voucher Campaigns section.
- You can filter them (if there are a huge number of Gift vouchers) through the Campaign Title/Discount Type & Discount/Validity period or Voucher Code. To do so, click Search by Campaign Title or Search by Voucher Code, select/enter your search criteria and click Search.
- The respective 'gift voucher campaigns' as per your search criteria will be displayed under the Available Voucher Campaigns section.
- Select the checkbox(es) of gift voucher campaign(s) to be deleted as shown in the figure.
- Note: If any gift vouchers are created under a gift voucher campaign, you cannot delete that gift voucher campaign. In such cases, the following informative message will be displayed.
- So, in this case, first you need to delete all the gift vouchers (voucher codes) of this gift voucher campaign, then only you can delete this gift voucher campaign.
Note: However, if some of the vouchers (voucher codes) are used by the respective users (if any), those vouchers cannot be deleted.
- Click Delete. You will be displayed a relevant success message.