How do I create a gift voucher campaign?
To add/create a new gift voucher campaign, do the following:
- Log in to the 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Marketing section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Select Gift Vouchers. You will be navigated to the Gift Voucher Campaigns page.
- To add a new campaign, click Add New Voucher Campaign. This will open Add/edit Gift Voucher Campaign page.
- Enter the title of the campaign in the Campaign Title text box.
- Voucher Based Amount: Select the Voucher Based Amount checkbox to consider the amount specified for the voucher rather than the amount specified for the gift voucher campaign.
- By selecting the Voucher Based Amount checkbox, you can specify unique amounts for the gift vouchers created under the gift voucher campaign.
- By selecting the Voucher Based Amount checkbox, you can find a Amount text box in the Create Gift Voucher for Users section in the Manage Gift Vouchers page to specify the amount for the gift voucher.
- If the Voucher Based Amount checkbox is selected, the following Amount text box will be inactive. So, you can specify the discount amounts to the gift vouchers that are created under this gift voucher campaign.
- The 'gift vouchers' allows you to give only 'flat amount' based discounts.
- Specify the flat amount to be discounted through the 'gift vouchers' that are generated under this 'gift voucher campaign', in the Amount text box.
- Note: When the Voucher Based Amount checkbox is selected, the Amount text box will be inactive.
- Enter the minimum purchase amount for qualifying the discount (if any) in the Min Purchase (Minimum Cart Amount) text box.
- To enable a campaign, select the Enable Campaign checkbox.
- To run a campaign for the ‘Local Deals’, select the Is Offline Campaign checkbox.
- Enter the gift voucher description in the Remarks text box.
- Validity Period: The vouchers (voucher codes) created under this campaign are valid as per the 'validity period' mentioned here. There are two types of validity periods you can specify:
- i) Specific date range: This option is useful when you want to specify all the vouchers (i.e. voucher codes) created under this campaign are valid for a specific date range as mentioned here (i.e. in the campaign).
- That means, in this option, the validity period of all the vouchers (i.e. voucher codes) is same irrespective of the voucher creation date.
- To mention the validity period as a specific date range, select the Fixed option from the Validity Type drop-down. Select the date range from the respective Valid From and Valid Till 'date pickers'
- ii) Specific No. of days: This option is useful when you want to specify the vouchers (i.e. voucher codes) created under this campaign are valid for the specific no. of days as mentioned here (i.e. in Campaign) from the 'voucher activation date' that is mentioned in the respective voucher(s).
- That means, in this option, the validity period of the vouchers (i.e. voucher codes) created under this campaign is same (i.e. the number of valid days is same) but it starts from the respective 'voucher activation date' of vouchers.
- To mention the validity period as a specific number of days from the voucher activation date, select the Periodic option from the Validity Type drop-down. Enter the respective number of days in the Validity Days text box.
Associate Campaign To: As the 'gift voucher' is treated an additional payment option (i.e. Payment Gateway), the 'gift voucher campaign' will be applied to all Products of your Catalog.
- To create the gift voucher campaign, click Add. The 'gift voucher campaign' has been created now and you will be displayed a success message as shown in the figure.