How do I create and send the gift vouchers to the 'non-registered users'?
- First, create a gift voucher campaign.
Please Refer: Create New Gift Voucher Campaign
- Then you can create the gift vouchers for the 'non-registered users' under this campaign and send them to the individual non-registered users through email.
To create and send the gift voucher to the 'non-registered users', do the following:
- Log in to the 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Marketing section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Select Gift Vouchers. You will be navigated to the Gift Voucher Campaigns page.
- You can find the available gift voucher campaigns are listed under the Available Voucher Campaigns.
- If there are a huge number of gift voucher campaigns, it will be a time taking a process to find out the desired campaign. So, to facilitate the filtering of gift voucher campaigns, search options are provided under the Search section.
- You can filter them (if there are a huge number of Gift vouchers) through the Campaign Title/Discount Type & Discount/Validity period or Voucher Code. To do so, click Search by Campaign Title or Search by Voucher Code, select/enter your search criteria and click Search.
- The respective 'gift voucher campaigns' as per your search criteria will be displayed under the Available Voucher Campaigns section.
- Click the Create link of the gift voucher campaign for which you want to create gift vouchers. This will open the Manage Gift Vouchers page.
- Verify the Campaign Details under the Gift Voucher Campaign Details section.
- You can also edit the campaign (if required) before creating vouchers. To do so, click Edit. You will be navigated to the Add/edit 'Gift Voucher Campaign' page.
- Note: Please refer: Edit Gift Voucher Campaign for editing the campaign.
- Scroll down to the Create Gift Voucher for Users section.
- Select ‘Non Registered User’ from Select User Type drop-down.
- Enter the amount of the voucher in the Amount text box.
- Note: The Amount text box will be displayed when the Voucher Based Amount checkbox is selected for the gift voucher campaign.
Please refer: Create New Gift Voucher Campaign
- You can mention the voucher code by yourself or you can take the help of Martjack for the same. To enter voucher code manually, enter the same in the Voucher Code text box.
- You can create either unique vouchers for each 'non-registered User' or you can create single voucher for all 'non-registered users'.
For Example: You want to send the voucher to '100' customers, then you can enter create 100 unique vouchers or you can create a single voucher and send the same code to all of the customers. This means the same voucher can be used by any 'non-registered user' customer unlike in the case of 'registered users'. However, you can limit the maximum number of times a voucher can be used through the Number of uses per Voucher text box.
- In case of multiple users, you need to enter that many unique codes separated by a comma.
- To allow the Martjack to create voucher code(s) for you, select the 'Let Martjack Create Voucher Code for me' checkbox.
- If you select the 'Let Martjack Create Voucher Code for me' checkbox, you will be displayed a No. of characters in Voucher text box. Enter the number of characters to be required in the voucher code in the No. of characters in Voucher text box.
- Note: The number of characters in Voucher must be in the range of 4 to 12
- Voucher Pin: The gift voucher pin will be used for validating the correct user.
- Enter the number of characters to be required for the 'voucher pin' in the No. of characters in Voucher Pin text box.
- Note: The No. of characters in Voucher Pin text box and Type of PIN radio button options will be displayed only when the Enable PIN authentication checkbox is selected in the Application Settings » Define Checkout Settings page.
Please Refer: Checkout Settings
- Select the type of 'gift voucher pin' as Numeric or AlphaNumeric from the respective radio buttons.
- Select the activation date of the voucher from the Voucher Activation Date text box. The 'Voucher(s)' will be activated from this date and remain valid until the number of days mentioned in the Validity days text box of Add/Edit Gift Voucher Campaign page of the respective gift voucher campaign.
Please Refer: Create New Gift Voucher Campaign
- Enter the permissible number of times a user can use this 'voucher code' in the Number of uses per User text box of Manage Vouchers page.
- Note: In case of unlimited times of usage, enter '-1' in the Number of uses per User text box.
- Enter the maximum permissible number of times a 'voucher code' can be used in the Number of uses per Voucher text box.
- Note: This option will help to cap the maximum number of uses of a voucher code.
- For example, a non-registered user may send the voucher code to his/her friends or the same user may use the voucher with different usernames, or you may create a single voucher and send the same to all non-registered users. Then if this capping is not there, it may cause huge losses due to the unlimited number of uses of the voucher.
- Note: In the case of unlimited times of usage, enter '-1' in the Number of uses per Voucher text box.
- Select the date of the gift voucher from the Voucher Date 'date picker'.
- Enter the remarks in the Remarks text box and click Save. You will be displayed a relevant success message.
- Now the created vouchers are listed under Created Vouchers section of Manage Vouchers page.
- By this you have created the Voucher Codes for your 'non-registered users'. You need to mail these 'Voucher Codes' to the respective 'non-registered users', so that those 'non-registered users' can use them while checkout.
- To mail the gift voucher to the respective 'non-registered User', click Send Email link of the required voucher code. This will open Send an Email dialogue box.
- Enter the name of the customer (i.e. non-registered user) to whom you are sending the voucher code in the Name text box.
- Enter the email address of the respective non-registered user in the To text box.
- Template: The email template mentioned in the Send Mail to end user section of Send Gift Voucher Code mail event (in Mail Manager page) will be displayed in Template section. You can change the template exclusively for this user (if required) from this Template section. This is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor and plain or normal text, HTML Content, Images, Flash Images (URLs of flash), URL & Email links, etc… as per your requirement here. (Please refer Multipurpose Box for knowing more about 'WYSIWYG' editor )
- To send a mail, click Send Mail. The mail will be sent and you will be displayed a relevant success message.
- Repeat the same process to send the 'gift voucher code(s)' to the respective 'non-registered users'.