How do I create and send the gift voucher to the mapped users of a 'user group'?
- First create Gift Voucher Campaign.
Please Refer: Create New Gift Voucher Campaign
- Then you can create a gift voucher for the mapped users of a 'user group' under this campaign and send them to the individual members of the user group through email.
To create and send the gift voucher to the mapped users of a 'user group', do the following:
- Log in to the 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Marketing section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Select Gift Vouchers. You will be navigated to the Gift Voucher Campaigns page.
- You can find the available Gift voucher campaigns are listed under the Available Voucher Campaigns section.
- You can filter them (if there are huge number of Gift vouchers) through the Campaign Title/Discount Type & Discount/Validity period or Voucher Code. To do so, click Search by Campaign Title or Search by Voucher Code, select/enter your search criteria and click Search.
- The respective 'Gift Voucher Campaigns' as per your search criteria will be displayed under the Available Voucher Campaigns section.
- Click Create link of the Gift voucher campaign for which you want to create gift vouchers. This will open a Manage Gift Vouchers page.
- Verify the Campaign Details under the Gift Voucher Campaign Details section.
- To edit the Campaign (if required), click Edit. You will be navigated to the Add/edit 'Gift Voucher Campaign' page.
- Note: Please refer: Edit Gift Voucher Campaign for editing the campaign.
- You can verify the previously created vouchers (if any) under this campaign in the Created Vouchers section.
- You can filter the vouchers (if a large number of vouchers are there) through User Name or Voucher Code or User Type in the Search Option section.
- Scroll down to Create Gift Voucher for Users section.
- Select the ‘User Groups’ from the Select User Type drop-down.
- Select the user group to whom you want to create vouchers, from the User Groups drop-down.
- Enter the amount of the voucher in the Amount text box.
- Note: The Amount text box will be displayed when the Voucher Based Amount checkbox is selected for the gift voucher campaign.
Please refer: Create New Gift Voucher Campaign
- You can mention the voucher code by yourself or you can take the help of Martjack for the same. To enter voucher code manually, enter the same in the Voucher Code text box.
- A single Voucher Code is enough for a 'user group' containing the 'N' number of users.
For Example: You the selected user groups consists of 10 users, still, you have to create a single voucher code.
- To allow the Martjack to create voucher code(s) for you, select the 'Let Martjack Create Voucher Code for me' checkbox.
- If you select the 'Let Martjack Create Voucher Code for me' checkbox, you will be displayed a No. of characters in Voucher text box. Enter the number of characters to be required in the voucher code in the No of characters in the Voucher text box.
- Note: The number of characters in Voucher must be in a range of 4 to 12
- Voucher Pin: The gift voucher pin will be used for validating the correct user.
- Enter the number of characters to be required for the 'voucher pin' in the No of characters in Voucher Pin text box.
- Note: The No. of characters in Voucher Pin text box and Type of PIN radio button options will be displayed only when the Enable PIN authentication checkbox is selected in the Application Settings » Define Checkout Settings page.
Please Refer: Checkout Settings
- Select the type of 'gift voucher pin' as Numeric or AlphaNumeric from the respective radio buttons.
Select the activation date of the voucher from the Voucher Activation Date text box. The 'Voucher(s)' will be activated from this date and remain valid until the number of days mentioned in the Validity days text box of Add/Edit Gift Voucher Campaign page of the respective Gift Voucher Campaign.
Please Refer: Create New Gift Voucher Campaign
- Enter the permissible number of times a user can use this 'voucher code' in the Number of uses per User text box of Manage Vouchers page.
- Note: In case of unlimited times of usage, enter '-1' in the Number of uses per User text box.
- Select the date of the gift voucher from the Voucher Date 'date picker'.
- Enter the remarks in the Remarks text box and click Save. You will be displayed a relevant success message.
- Now the created vouchers are listed under the Created Vouchers section of the Manage Vouchers page.
- By this you have created a voucher code for the required 'user group'. You can email the 'voucher code' to the respective 'user group', so that the mapped users of the 'user group' can use them during checkout.
- To mail the gift voucher to the mapped users of the 'user group', click Send Email link of the required voucher code. This will open a Send an Email dialogue box.
- Enter the name of the customer (i.e. one of the 'User Group' member) to whom you are sending the voucher code in the Name text box.
- Note: You need to send this voucher code individually to the respective members of the user group.
- Enter email address of the respective User Groups in the To text box.
- Template: The email template mentioned in the Send Mail to end user section of Send Gift Voucher Code mail event (in the Mail Manager page) will be displayed in the Template section. You can change the template exclusively for this user (if required) from this Template section. This is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor and plain or normal text, HTML Content, Images, Flash Images (URLs of flash), URL & Email links, etc… as per your requirement here. (Please refer Multipurpose Box for knowing more about 'WYSIWYG' editor )
- To send a mail, click Send Mail. The mail will be sent and you will be displayed a relevant Success message.
- Repeat the same process to send the 'Gift Voucher Code' to other members of the respective 'User Group'.