How do I delete an existing discount voucher campaigns?
- Note: If any Discount Vouchers are created under a Discount Voucher Campaign, then you cannot delete that Discount Voucher Campaign.
To delete existing discount voucher campaigns, do the following:
- Log in to the MartJack Control Panel by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Marketing section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Select Discount Vouchers. You will be navigated to the Discount Voucher Campaigns page.
- You can find the available discount voucher campaigns are listed under the Available Voucher Campaigns section.
- You can filter them (if there are a huge number of discount vouchers) through the Campaign Title/Discount Type & Discount/Validity period or Voucher Code. To do so, click Search by Campaign Title or Search by Voucher Code, select/enter your search criteria, and click Search.
- The respective 'discount voucher campaigns' as per your search criteria will be displayed under the Available Voucher Campaigns section.
- Select the checkbox(es) of discount voucher campaign(s) to be deleted as shown in the figure.
- Note: If any Discount Vouchers are created under a Discount Voucher Campaign, you cannot delete that Discount Voucher Campaign. In such cases, the following informative message will be displayed.
- So, in this case, first, you need to delete all the Discount Vouchers (voucher codes) of the Discount Voucher Campaign, and then you can delete the Discount Voucher Campaign.
Note: However, if some of the vouchers (voucher codes) are used by the respective users (if any), then those vouchers cannot be deleted.
- Click Delete. You will be displayed a relevant Success Message.