How do I integrate the 'GetSimpl payment gateway' with my web store?
- The Simpl is a technology company that works with merchants and financial institutions to enable a world, where every monetary interaction is effortless and transparent.
- Simpl is a 'Buy Now, Pay Later' payment platform that lets your loyal customers check out in 1-click, right on the product page or cart or payment page (it's that flexible). You can configure the Simpl payment gateway and also update the help content about this payment gateway for better understanding by the end-user.
- You can configure the ‘GetSimpl payment gateway here and also change the help content help content about this payment gateway for a better understanding of the end-user.
To integrate the GetSimpl payment gateway with your web store, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Dashboard & Setup section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Checkout Options and select Online Checkout Options. You will be navigated to the Checkout Options > Online Checkout Options page.
- You can find out the checkout options that are not yet integrated to your store in the Available Checkout Options section and also find out the integrated checkout options for your store at Selected Checkout Options section.
- Click the icon in the 'Available Checkout Options' section and you will be navigated to the Checkout Options > GetSimpl Payment Gateway Configuration page.
GetSimpl Account Information:
- To give a name to this payment gateway, enter a suitable name (Ex: 'GetSimpl' PG) in the Gateway Title text box.
- Note: The same name will be displayed in the payment gateway help content section when a user clicks the respective payment gateway tab during checkout.
- Enter the client id for the GetSimpl in the Client Id text box.
- Enter the client secret key for the GetSimpl in the Client Secret text box.
- Enter the URL for the GetSimpl in the URL text box.
- Enter the sub-merchant id for the GetSimpl in the Sub Merchant Id text box.
- Note: For location wise payment gateways, the 'sum-merchant id' (if any) will be posted to the payment gateway for the easy identification of the order store location.
- To configure the currencies to be processed while using the payment gateway, select the relevant checkboxes of the Currencies Processed section.
- Note: Consult the payment gateway service provider for multi-currency configuration.
- Enter the name of the tab for GetSimpl payment gateway in the Tab Name text box. The same name will be displayed in the Step-4 of single page checkout page against GetSimpl.
- To enable the auto-refund option while processing the refunds, select the Enable Amount Auto Refund checkbox.
- Note: If the 'Enable Amount Auto Refund' is selected,
- i) The Auto Refunds tab will be displayed in the Returns > Refunds page. Please refer: Auto Refunds in Refunds
- Select a location for which the payment gateway is applicable from the Location drop-down.
Help Content for displaying on Payment Page of Storefront:
- The Help Content for displaying on Payment Page of Storefront describes the GetSimpl payment gateway at your storefront while checkout through the Online Payment for the easy understanding of the end-user.
- To customize the default help content about this payment gateway, click the click here link.
- This will open the Payment Options dialogue box containing a Word editor, where you can edit the content to be displayed on the payment page.
- This is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor and whatever the style of text you enter here, the same style will be displayed at your storefront while checkout through the Online Payment. You can also insert the HTML content, links, and images here.
- To save this 'user content,' click Submit.
- To save the configuration, click Save. You will be displayed a success message.
- You can associate products with this PG. By default, all the products are associated with this 'payment gateway'. To change the product association, click Edit link of the payment gateway in the Selected Checkout Options section as shown in the figure. You will be navigated to the Checkout Options > GetSimpl Payment Gateway Configuration page.
- Click the icon of the payment option. Click the SKU Association tab. You will be displayed the following section.
- Click Manage Products. You will be displayed a Select Product(s) for Mapping dialog box.
- Search the products through the multiple searching options such as the Title/Category/Brand/Product Tag/Seller/Availability in eXchange/Location/Product Status/Price Range and through SKU. This will list out the products as per search criteria.
Select the required products that are displayed as per the default search criteria.
- Select the checkboxes of the required product(s) for mapping the 'payment gateway' and click Add. The selected products will be listed in the Checkout Options > GetSimpl Payment Gateway Configuration page as shown in the figure.
- Repeat the same for selecting all the other required products. The selected product(s) will be associated with this 'Payment Gateway'.
- You can add more products or delete unwanted products. To delete some products, select the respective checkboxes of the products and click Delete.
- You can also add more products through the Manage Products button.