How do I integrate the 'ValuAccess payment gateway' with my web store?
To integrate the ValuAccess payment gateway with your web store, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Dashboard & Setup section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click the Checkout Options and select Online Checkout Options. You will be navigated to the Checkout Options > Online Checkout Options page.
- You can find out the checkout options that are not yet integrated with your store in the Available Checkout Options section and also find out the integrated checkout options for your store at the Selected Checkout Options section.
- Click the icon in the 'Available Checkout Options' section and you will be navigated to the Checkout Options > VALUACCESS Payment Gateway Configuration page.
ValuAccess Account Information:
- To give a name to this payment gateway, enter a suitable name (Ex: 'ValuAccess PG') in the Gateway Title text box.
- Note: The same name will be displayed in the payment gateway help content section when a user clicks the respective payment gateway tab during checkout.
- Enter your merchant id for the 'ValuAccess' in the Merchant Id text box.
- Enter your store id for the 'ValuAccess' in the Store Id text box.
- Enter your user id for the 'ValuAccess' in the User Id text box.
- Enter your password for the 'ValuAccess' in the User Password text box.
- Enter the URL for the 'ValuAccess' in the ValuAccess URL text box.
- Enter the batch id for the 'ValuAccess' in the Batch Id text box.
- To configure the currencies to be processed while using the payment gateway, select the relevant checkboxes of the Currencies Processed section.
- Note: Consult the payment gateway service provider for multi-currency configuration.
- To enable the auto-refund option while processing the refunds, select the Enable Amount Auto Refund checkbox.
- Note: If the 'Enable Amount Auto Refund' is selected,
- i) the Auto Refunds tab will be displayed in the Returns > Refunds page. Please refer: Auto Refunds in Refunds
- Select a location for which the payment gateway is applicable from the Location drop-down.
- Enter the name of the tab for the 'ValuAccess payment gateway' in the Tab Name text box. The same name will be displayed in the Step-4 of single page checkout page against ValuAccess.
- To save the configuration, click Save. You will be displayed a success message.
- You can also edit the payment gateway through the Edit link of the payment gateway.
- You can associate products with this PG. By default, all products are associated with this 'payment gateway'.
- To change the product association, click Edit link of the payment gateway in the Selected Checkout Options section as shown in the figure. You will be navigated to the Checkout Options > VALUACCESS Payment Gateway Configuration page.
- Click the icon of the required payment option under the Actions column in the ValuAccess Account Configuration section.
- Click SKU Association. You will be displayed a Manage Products button.
- Click Manage Products. You will be displayed a Select Product(s) for Mapping dialog box.
- Search the products through the multiple searching options such as the Title/Category/Brand/Product Tag/Seller/Availability in Exchange/Location/Product Status/Price Range and through SKU. This will list out the products as per search criteria.
Select the required products that are displayed as per default search criteria.
- Select the checkboxes of the required product(s) for mapping the 'payment gateway' and click Add. The selected products will be listed in the Checkout Options > ValuAccess Payment Gateway Configuration page as shown in the figure.
- Repeat the same for selecting all the other required products. The selected product(s) will be associated with this 'payment gateway'.
- You can add more products or delete unwanted products. To delete some products, select the respective checkboxes of the products and click Delete.
- You can also add more products through the Manage Products button.