How do I modify the commissions of a Vendor Group?
To modify the commissions of a Vendor Group, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Products section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Vendor Group Setup. The Vendor Commission Groups page will be opened. You can find the 'default group' for which you can modify the commission, and other custom group(s).
- To modify the commissions of a Vendor Group, click Edit Commission button of that group. You will be navigated to the Set up Commission page with the default group selected under the Group Names drop-down.
- You can find the categories of your store with predefined commissions. Modify the commissions through the buttons against required categories under the Commission column.
- Note: You can also enter the required value in the respective box under the Commission column.
- You can also subcategories and define the respective commission. To do so, click Add. You will be displayed a Select Category dialog box.
- Here you can select required categories in two ways.
- i) You can slowly enter the category name in the Category text box and select the required Categories from the auto-complete list.
- ii) You can expand the respective main categories and select the required categories.
- Once your category selection is completed, click Submit. The Select Category dialog box will be closed and the respective categories will be added under the Define Commission (in %) section provided if they are not existing in the listed categories, along with predefined commission.
- Then modify the commission of newly added categories (if required) through the buttons against required categories under the Commission column.
- To save the commissions, click Save. The vendor commissions of the default group will be modified and you will be displayed a relevant success message.