How do I modify the vendor commissions of the default group?
To modify the vendor commissions of the default group, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Products section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Vendor Group Setup. The Vendor Commission Groups page will be opened. You can find the 'default group' for which you can modify the commission, and 'Add New Group' button for creating new groups.
- To modify the commissions of default group, click Edit Commission. You will be navigated to the Set up Commission page with the default group selected under the Group Names drop-down.
- You can find the categories of your store with predefined commissions. Modify the commissions through the buttons against the required categories under the Commission column.
- Note: You can also enter the required value in the respective box under the Commission column.
- You can also subcategories and define the respective commission. To do so, click Add. You will be displayed a Select Category dialog box.
- Here you can select required categories in two ways.
- i) You can slowly enter the category name in the Category text box and select the required categories from the auto-complete list.
- ii) You can expand the respective main categories and select the required categories.
- Once your category selection is completed, click Submit. The Select Category dialog box will be closed and the respective categories will be added under the Define Commission (in %) section provided if they are not existing in the listed categories, along with predefined commission.
- Then modify the commission of newly added categories (if required) through the buttons against required categories under the Commission column.
- To save the commissions, click Save. The vendor commissions of the default group will be modified and you will be displayed a relevant success message.