How do I display the 'Personalization Quiz' for knowing the customer interests and display the relevant products?
- The 'surveys' should be created and properly configured at your store.
You can display the Personalization Quiz for knowing the customer interests and display relevant products through the Survey drag & drop Control.
To display the Personalization Quiz, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the 'Dashboard' page.
- Click the icon. The Dashboard & Setup section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Design Home Page. You will be navigated to the Drag & Drop Controls page.
- Select a page from the Design Your Site drop-down (which is located on the top) in which you want to add the Survey control.
- Note: If the required page is not available in the drop-down, you can create it now. Please refer: Create Custom Pages
- By default Product Catalogue tab will be selected. Drag and drop the Survey control into a pane as per your requirement.
- Click Edit which is in the top right corner of Survey control as shown in Figure. This will open the Survey dialog box as shown in Figure.
- By default, Display Title option is selected as ON. If you don't want to display the title of the control in CP (Control Panel) and in the storefront, select Off from the Display Title option.
- By default, Display Control option is selected as ON. If you don't want to display this control in the storefront, select Off from the Display Control option.
- Note: If 'Display Control' option is selected as Off, but the control is properly configured in a page, then the control will be displayed in the respective page of CP (Control Panel) but not displayed in SF (Storefront).
- To give a title to this 'Survey' control, enter the name in the Title text box.
- Select the suitable heading tag from H1 to H6 from the respective drop-down.
- Note: Heading Tags are attached to the title for better SEO rankings. The importance decrease from <H1> to <H6>. Please make sure your heading structure is SEO-friendly while allotting these tags.
- To give a specific look and feel to your container like color, graphical appearance, etc…select Container 1 or Container 2 or Container 3 or Container 4 or Container 5 or Container_nopadding from the Theme Container drop-down.
- Note: Container 1 or Container 2 gives the different color look and graphical appearance of the container; whereas, Container_nopadding gives a plain container without any specified classes.
- To select a template for this control, select a template from the Template drop-down. You can select _default template.
- To display 'Page indicator' on each page, select any one of the suitable options from the Pager Type drop-down. The available options are:
- i) To display 'Page indicator' ( ) in each page at the bottom of the control, select Pager on Bottom from the Pager Type drop-down.
- ii) To display 'Page indicator' ( ) in each page at the top of the control, select Pager on Top from the Pager Type drop-down.
- iii) To display 'Page indicator' ( ) in each page at both top and bottom of the control, select Pager on Both from the Pager Type drop-down.
- To configure the maximum number of products to be displayed by this control, enter the value in the Max. No. items text box.
- To configure the maximum number of products per page, enter the value in the Items Per Page text box.
- To save the edited details of the 'Survey' control, click Update.
- You should be navigated to 'Drag & Drop Controls' page and the 'Survey' control is displayed in the relevant pane.
- To preview the 'Survey Control', click Preview. The preview page will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- To upload the 'Survey Control' to your Web store, click Publish.
- To view the exact look of your just uploaded 'Survey Control', click View Live Store.
- The uploaded 'Survey Control' will be displayed in your Web store as shown in the above figure.