- To configure 'multiple other settings', click Settings. The 'Settings' section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- This drop-down is intended for using the Product Showcase for multiple purposes as mentioned below:
- By configuring the 'Purpose', you can use the product showcase for displaying any one of the following:
- i) Products directly mapped in the 'showcase' (through the 'Regular' option)
- ii) Products of the 'Refine Search' (through the 'Refine Search' option)
- iii) Products of the 'Search Results' (through the 'Search Results' option)
- iv) Deal details of the selected Deal (through the 'Self Product' option)
- v) Products from the group of selected 'Flash Sale Event' (through the 'Self Group' option)
- vi) Products that are 'Recently Viewed' (through the 'Recently Viewed' option).
Let's discuss each option in the 'Purpose' drop-down in detail: Please Refer: Purpose
- You can avoid loading a showcase when there are no products in it. For not loading a showcase when there are no products in it, select the 'Unload Showcase' checkbox.
- If the checkbox is selected, it prevents the loading of Showcase when there are no products. The title of the showcase also not displayed and a blank space is displayed in the place of Control.
- If this option is not selected, then the empty showcase with a title and a message stating “There are no products available” will be displayed when there are no products.
- Product Comparison allows your end-users to compare product features of different products, which have attributes. This will help them to compare products within a Category and then take purchase decision. You can provide the 'Product comparison' facility.
- You can display the Compare buttons in Category page or any page and in Product Details page.
- To display the 'Compare' link below each product in the showcase, select 'Show Compare' checkbox. This selection is for current showcase However, you can skip this feature for the specific Product Showcases (if required) by clearing the ‘Show Compare’ checkboxes of those Showcases.
- You can display the products of a showcase in a predefined sequence. To view the products to be listed in a predefined sequence, select one of the following suitable options from the Product Sequence drop-down. The available options are:
- Stored Sequence: To display the products in the showcase as per the sequence of the products added to Showcase, select 'Stored Sequence' option.
- LIFO (Last In First Out): To display the lastly added products of the showcase first and thereon, select 'LIFO' option.
- FIFO (First In First Out): To display the firstly added products of the showcase first and thereon, select 'FIFO' option.
- Price Ascending: To display the products in the showcase starting from 'Lowest price' to 'Highest price', select 'Price Ascending' option.
- Price Descending: To display the products in the showcase starting from 'Highest price' to 'Lowest price', select 'Price Descending' option.
- Catalogue Sequence: To display the products in the showcase as per Catalogue sequence mentioned for the products (if any), select 'Catalog Sequence' option.
- Note: You can define the 'Catalogue Sequence' only through Bulk Product Excel i.e. productcatalog.xlsx.
- Discount: To display the products in the showcase starting from 'Highest discounts' to 'Lowest discounts', select 'Discount' option.
- Product Rating: To display the products in the showcase starting from 'Highest Product Ratings' to 'Lowest Product Ratings', select 'Product Rating' option.
Display Sort Option:
- You can provide sorting facility for a showcase. To display the Sort By option on the product showcase, select the checkbox Display Sort Option.
- Note: If you select this option, the 'Sort By' drop-down will be displayed with the options:
- Price low to high - Lower Web Price Products will be displayed first followed by higher Web Price products.
- Price high to low - Higher Web Price Products will be displayed first followed by lower Web Price products.
- Popularity - This functionality is kept for future enhancements.
- Discount - Higher discounted Products i.e. the products having the highest difference between MRP & Web Price will be displayed first followed by lower discounted products.
- Product Rating - Products having higher Product rating will be displayed first followed by products having lower Product rating.
- So, user can filter the products as per the above-mentioned options.
Display View By Option:
- Some users are comfortable to view in a 'list view' and some are in 'grid view'. To display the View By option on the product showcase, select the checkbox Display View By Option.
- Note: If you select this option, the 'View By ' option with Grid '' and List '' icons will be displayed on the showcase.
- So, end-user can view the products in 'Grid' or 'List' view by clicking respective icons.
- To display the View By option on the product showcase, select the checkbox Display View By Option.
- You can display MRP or Web Price or Both or None in the showcase by 'price configuration'.
- To do price configuration, select one of the following suitable options from the drop-down Price Configuration:
- Web Price: Displays the web price of the products.
- MRP: Displays the MRP (Maximum Retail Price) of the products.
- Both: Displays both MRP and Web prices of the products.
- Do Not Show Price: Do not display any price.
Enable Quick View:
- You can enable/disable 'Quick View' option for the required product showcases.
- By default, the 'Enable Quick View' checkbox will be selected and if you don't want to display the 'Quick View' for the current showcase, clear the 'Enable Quick View' checkbox.
- When the 'Enable Quick View' checkbox is selected, a Template drop-down will be displayed. Select the required template for the quick view.
- This feature facilitates to define the method of adding products to the cart. There are three options here, namely, Normal, Quick Addition and Multiselect Addition:
- i) None: It means normal addition i.e. without 'Quick Addition' or 'Multiselect Addition' features.
- ii) Quick Addition:
- By selecting this option, the user can quickly modify quantity to be purchased directly from Product Showcase against each product.
- Additionally, once 'Quick Addition' is configured, end-user can add products to Cart from Search Results page also (Example: from Refine search, Search results, Search Summary pages).
Please Refer: Quick Addition
- iii) Multiselect Addition ( Multiselect Showcase): This option allows the user to select multiple products from a showcase, define quantity required and add them to Cart in a single click.
Please Refer: Multiselect Addition
- Do not follow location?: Select the Do not follow location? checkbox if you want to show all the products rather than the products of the selected location.