How do I upload Product images to repository (File Manager)?
- 'File Manager' facilitates you to upload 'Product Images' like Source, Small, Large, Thumbnail, Zoom, Deep Zoom, Swatch, Custom images to the repository.
- The uploaded images will be displayed through 'Image Picker', when the respective image button is clicked.
- Note: Source Images are the base images from which multiple images like ‘Small Image’ or ‘Custom Image’, ‘Large Image’, ‘Thumbnail Image’, and ‘Zoom Image’ can be dynamically created if you have opted for ‘Dynamic Image Resize’ facility.
Please refer: Dynamic Image Resize
- You need to create the different sizes of product images through 'Martjack Multiscale Image Composer'.
Pl refer: Creation of Multisize Product Images.
- Note: You can also compose images through other sources like PhotoShop.
- If you are opting ‘Dynamic Image Resize’ facility, then a single Source Image is enough for dynamically creating multiple images like ‘Small Image’ or ‘Custom Image’, ‘Large Image’, ‘Thumbnail Image’, and ‘Zoom Image’.
To upload Product images to repository (File Manager), do the following:
- Log in to 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be routed to Dashboard page. Click Design & Content module.
- Select File Manager tab. You will be routed to File Manager page.
- Expand Images folder and select Product Images folder under Home section as shown in Figure. This will display the leaf level selection tree.
- To upload source images of the product, click Source.
- Click the '' icon as shown in Figure.
- Right click on the right column in which the image files are displayed as shown in Figure. You will be displayed multiple options. Click on the link Upload Files as shown in Figure.
- This will open Upload Files dialog box.
- Click Add Files and this will open Open dialog box.
- Select the relevant image(s) and click Open.
- Note: To select multiple images, hold 'Ctrl' key. To select all images, click 'Ctrl+A' on keyboard.
- The Open dialog box will be closed, and the selected image files will be appeared Upload Files dialog box.
- To upload more images from another location, click Add Files and follow the same procedure.
- To deleted some of the selected images (if required), click '' icon of those images.
- To upload the selected images to the 'File Manager, click Start Upload button. The selected image files will be uploaded and you will be displayed upload status in Upload Files dialog box under Status column indicated by percentage and '' icon against each file.