How do I upload the 'additional content' to the 'file manager'?
- Product additional content includes the 'Videos', 'Documents', 'Additional Images' (i.e. other than basic 'Large'/'Small'images), and some special features like 'View 360' (to show a product in a 360 degree view).
- We can upload the 'Additional Images', 'Documents' and 'View 360' files to the 'file manager' and associate to the required products.
- Note: 'Videos' occupy more space and hence are dynamically retrieved form the respective associated URLs. That means, the Videos are not uploaded to the 'file manager'
To upload 'Additional Content' to the 'file manager', do the following:
1. Uploading Additional Images to the 'file manager':
- For uploading the 'Additional Images' such as the Large (i.e. multiple large images snapped in different angles), Thumbnail, Zoom, Deep Zoom, Swatch, Custom images to the 'file manager', Please refer: Upload Product Images
2. Uploading Documents to the 'file manager':
- Documents such as How it works, Overview, Product Tour, Specifications, Menu, and Terms and Conditions, which are in the pdf, html, and swf form are added to the products and displayed in 'Product Details' page (at present, this feature has been applied to 'Local Deals' only).
3. Uploading View360 files to the 'file manager':
- 'View360' image files facilitate the user to rotate the images in a 360-degree view.
- You can upload Local Flash (i.e. .swf files) into the 'file manager' and associate them with the products.
To upload the 'View360' image files, do the following:
- Log in to 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the 'Dashboard' page.
- Click the icon. The Design & Content section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click File Manager. You will be navigated to the File Manager page.
- Expand Images folder and select Product Images folder under Home section as shown in the figure. This will display the leaf level selection tree.
- To upload 'View360' related images, click View360. The sub-folders and existing files of 'View360' folder (if any) will be displayed at right column as shown in the figure.
- Click the '' icon as shown in the figure.
- Right-click on the right column in which the image icons are displayed as shown in the figure. You will be displayed multiple options. Click Upload Files link as shown in the figure.
- This will open Upload Files dialog box.
- Click Add Files and this will open a File Upload dialog box.
- Select the 'View360' related ZIP file from the relevant location and click Open.
- Note: You need ZIP all the 'View360' related files.
- The File Upload dialog box will be closed and the selected 'View360' related ZIP file will be appeared in the Upload Files dialog box.
- To upload 'View360' related ZIP files from another location (if any), click Add Files and follow the same procedure.
- To deleted some of the selected ZIP files (if required), click '' icon of those images.
- To upload the selected 'View360' related ZIP files to the 'file manager', click Start Upload. The selected View360' related ZIP files will be uploaded and you will be displayed upload status in Upload Files dialog box under Status column indicated by percentage and '' icon against each file.
- The selected 'View360' related files will be uploaded to the respective folder (i.e. View360) of the 'file manager'.