How do I create and send the discount vouchers to the 'user groups'?
- First create a discount voucher campaign.
Please Refer: Create New Discount Voucher Campaign
- Then you can create the discount vouchers for the required 'user groups' under this campaign and send them to the respective users of the user groups individually through the email.
To create and send the discount voucher to the 'user groups', do the following:
- Log in to the 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Marketing section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Select Discount Vouchers. You will be navigated to the Discount Voucher Campaigns page.
- You can find the available discount voucher campaigns are listed under the Available Voucher Campaigns section.
- If there are a huge number of discount voucher campaigns, it will be a time taking process to find out the desired campaign. So, to facilitate the filtering of discount voucher campaigns, search options are provided under the Search section.
- You can filter the discount voucher campaigns through the Campaign Title/Discount Type & Discount/Validity period or Voucher Code. To do so, click Search by Campaign Title or Search by Voucher Code, select/enter your search criteria and click Search.
- The respective 'discount voucher campaigns' as per your search criteria will be displayed under the Available Voucher Campaigns section.
- Click Create link of the discount voucher campaign to which you want to create the discount vouchers. This will open a Manage Discount Vouchers page.
- Verify the Campaign Details under the Discount Voucher Campaign Details section.
- You can also edit the campaign (if required) before creating vouchers. To do so, click the Edit button. You will be navigated to the Add/edit 'Discount Voucher Campaign' page.
- Note: Please refer: Edit Discount Voucher Campaign for editing the campaign.
- You can also verify previously created vouchers (if any) under the Created Vouchers section.
- Scroll down to the Create Discount Voucher for Users section.
- Select the ‘user groups’ from the Select User Type drop-down.
- Select the 'User Group' for whom you want to create voucher from the User Groups drop-down.
- You can mention the voucher code by yourself or you can take the help of Martjack for the same. To enter voucher code manually, enter the same in the Voucher Code text box.
- A single Voucher Code is enough for a 'user group' containing the 'N' number of users.
For Example: You the selected user groups consists of 10 users, still, you have to create a single voucher code.
- To allow the Martjack to create voucher code(s) for you, select the 'Let Martjack Create Voucher Code for me' checkbox.
- If you select the 'Let Martjack Create Voucher Code for me' checkbox, you will be displayed a No. of characters in Voucher text box. Enter the number of characters to be required in the voucher code in the No. of characters in the Voucher text box.
- Note: The number of characters in Voucher must be in range of 4 to 12
- Select the activation date of voucher from the Voucher Activation Date text box. The Voucher will be activated from this date and remain valid until the respective 'Discount Voucher Campaign' is valid.
Please Refer: Create New Discount Voucher Campaign
- Enter the permissible number of times a user can use this 'voucher code' in the Number of uses per User text box.
- Note: In case of unlimited times of usage, enter '-1' in the Number of uses per User text box.
- Select the date of the discount voucher from Voucher Date 'date picker'.
- Enter the remarks in the Remarks text box and click Save. You will be displayed a relevant success message.
- Now the created voucher will be listed under the Created Vouchers section of the Manage Discount Vouchers page.
- By this you have created the voucher code for the users of selected 'User Group'. You need to mail this 'voucher code' to the respective users of the 'User Group', so that those users can use them while checkout.
- To mail the discount voucher to the respective users of the 'User Group', click Send Email link of the required voucher code. This will open Send an Email dialog box.
- Enter the name of the customer (i.e. one of the 'User Group' member) to whom you are sending the voucher code in the Customer Name text box.
- Note: You need to send this voucher code individually to the respective members of the user group.
- Enter the email address of the respective user from this user group in the To text box.
- Template: The email template mentioned in the Send Mail to end user section of Mail Manager page (when the Send Discount Voucher Code tab is clicked) will be displayed in Template section. You can change the template exclusively for this user (if required) from this Template section.
- Note: If you change the Template in the Send an Email dialog box, the temple of the Send Mail to end user section of the Mail Manager page (when the Send Discount Voucher Code tab is clicked) will not be changed.
But, when you change the template mentioned in the Send Mail to end user section of the Mail Manager page (when the Send Discount Voucher Code tab is clicked), the Template in the Send an Email dialog box will be changed.
- Please Refer: Template for sending Discount Voucher Code
- To send a mail, click Send Mail. The mail will be sent and you will be displayed a relevant success message.
- Repeat the same process to send the 'Gift Voucher Code' to other members of the respective 'user group'.