How do I create and send discount the vouchers to the 'non-registered users'?
- First create a discount vouchers campaign.
Please Refer: Create New Discount Voucher Campaign
- Then you can create the discount vouchers for the 'non-registered users' under this campaign and send them to the non-registered users through the emails.
To create and send the discount voucher to the 'non-registered users', do the following:
- Log in to the 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Marketing section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Select Discount Vouchers. You will be navigated to the Discount Voucher Campaigns page.
- You can find the available discount voucher campaigns are listed under the Available Voucher Campaigns.
- If there are a huge number of discount voucher campaigns, it will be a time taking process to find out the desired campaign. So, to facilitate the filtering of discount voucher campaigns, search options are provided under the Search section.
- You can filter the discount voucher campaigns through Campaign Title/Discount Type & Discount/Validity period or Voucher Code. To do so, click Search by Campaign Title or Search by Voucher Code, select/enter your search criteria and click Search.
- The respective 'discount voucher campaigns' as per your search criteria will be displayed under the Available Voucher Campaigns section.
- Click Create link of the discount voucher campaign to which you want to create discount vouchers. This will open the Manage Discount Vouchers page.
- Verify the Campaign Details under the Discount Voucher Campaign Details section.
- You can also edit the Campaign (if required) before creating vouchers. To do so, click Edit button. You will be navigated to Add/edit 'Discount Voucher Campaign' page.
- Note: Please refer: Edit Discount Voucher Campaign for editing the campaign.
- You can also verify previously created vouchers (if any) under the Created Vouchers section.
- Scroll down to the Create Discount Voucher for Users section.
- Select ‘Non Registered User’ from the Select User Type drop-down.
- You can mention the voucher code by yourself or you can take the help of Martjack for the same. To enter voucher code manually, enter the same in the Voucher Code text box.
- You can create either unique vouchers for each 'Non Registered User' or you can create single voucher for all 'non-registered Users'.
For Example: You want to send the voucher to '100' customers, then you can enter create 100 unique vouchers or you can create a single voucher and send the same code to all of the customers. This means the same voucher can be used by any 'non-registered user' customer unlike in case of 'Registered users'. However, you can limit the maximum number of times a voucher can be used through the Number of uses per Voucher text box.
- In case of multiple users, you need to enter that many unique codes separated by a comma.
- To allow the Martjack to create Voucher code(s) for you, select the 'Let Martjack Create Voucher Code for me' checkbox.
- If you select the 'Let Martjack Create Voucher Code for me' checkbox, you will be displayed a text box beside the 'Let Martjack Create Voucher Code for me' text. Enter the number of vouchers (i.e. voucher codes) to be created in that text box.
- If you select the 'Let Martjack Create Voucher Code for me' checkbox, you will be also displayed a 'No of characters in Voucher' text box. Enter the number of characters to be required in the voucher code in the No of characters in Voucher text box.
- Note: The number of characters in Voucher must be in range of 4 to 12
- Select the activation date of the voucher from the Voucher Activation Date text box. The voucher will be activated from this date and remain valid until the respective 'discount voucher campaign' is valid.
Please Refer: Create New Discount Voucher Campaign
- Enter the permissible number of times a user can use this 'voucher code' in the Number of uses per User text box.
- Note: In case of unlimited times of usage, enter '-1' in the Number of uses per User text box.
- Enter the maximum permissible number of times a 'voucher code' can be used in the Number of uses per Voucher text box.
- Note: This option will help to control the maximum number of uses of a voucher code.
For example: Sometimes, non registered user may send the voucher code to friends or the same user may use the voucher with different user names, or you may create a single voucher and send the same to all non registered users, then if this limitation is not there, it may cause huge losses due to unlimited number of uses of the voucher.
- Note: In case of unlimited times of usage, enter '-1' in the Number of uses per Voucher text box.
- Select the date of the discount voucher from Voucher Date 'Date Picker'.
- Note: This is just voucher creation date and not its validation date. The voucher will be valid as per the campaign validity i.e. as per the validity of Cart Promotion against which you are creating discount vouchers.
- Enter the remarks in the Remarks text box and click Save. You will be displayed a relevant Success message.
- Now the created vouchers are listed under the Created Vouchers section of the Manage Discount Vouchers page.
- By this you have created the voucher codes for your 'non-registered Users'. You need to mail these 'voucher codes' to the respective 'non-registered users' so that those 'non-registered Users' can use them while checkout.
- To mail the discount voucher to the respective 'non-registered User', click Send Email link of the required voucher code. This will open a Send an Email dialog box.
- Enter the name of the customer (i.e. Non Registered User) to whom you are sending the voucher code in the Customer Name text box.
- Enter the email address of the respective non-registered user in the To text box.
- Template: The email template mentioned in the Send Mail to end user section of Send Discount Voucher Code mail event (in Mail Manager page) will be displayed in the Template section. You can change the template exclusively for this user (if required) from this Template section. This is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor and plain or normal text, HTML Content, Images, Flash Images (URLs of flash), URL & Email links, etc… as per your requirement here. (Please refer Multipurpose Box for knowing more about 'WYSIWYG' editor )
- To send a mail, click Send Mail. The mail will be sent and you will be displayed a relevant success message.
- Repeat the same process to send the 'Gift Voucher Code(s)' to the respective 'non-registered users'.