- You can reach to this section after clicking the Save and Next button in the previous step (i.e. in Basic Information) or you can also reach by clicking the Additional Information tab at the top right corner of the page as shown in the figure.
- The offer text (i.e. description) will be displayed in Products Details page just below the product image i.e. in Offers tab. To enter the offer text, click Edit button. You will be displayed Offer Text dialog box.
- The Offer Text dialog box is Microsoft Word like WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor and whatever the style you enter here, it will be displayed in the same style in the storefront.
- Here you can enter plain or normal text, HTML Content, Images, Flash Images (URLs of flash), URL & Email links, etc… as per your requirement here. (Please refer Multipurpose Box for knowing more about 'WYSIWYG' editor )
- To display offer text in Products Details page just below the product image i.e. in Offers tab, enter the relevant text in the text box in your desired style and click Update.
- The 'Offer Image' will appear under the 'Offers' tab of 'Product Details' page. To upload offer image, click Add Image of the Offer Image text box. This will open Image Picker dialogue box displaying the uploaded images of the Large folder of 'File Manager'.
- Double click on a suitable image. The respective image will be selected in the Offer Image text box.
Other Product Information:
- Enter the 'Bar Code' of the product (if any) in the Bar Code text box.
- Enter the 'model number' of the product (if any) in the Model Number text box.
- Enter the 'catalog code' (if any) of the product in the Catalog Code text box.
- Select the Vendor from the Vendor drop-down in case of a 'Vendor product'.
- Enter the SKU of the Vendor (if any) in the Vendor SKU text box in case of a 'Vendor product'.
- Select the 'Standard Product Type' (if applicable) from the 'Standard Product Type' drop-down.
- Note: These are the internationally recognized 'Standard Product Types' such as ISBN 10, ISBN 13, UPC, EAN, GTIN, ASIN
- Enter the 'Manufacturer's Part No.' (if any) in the MPN (Manufacture's Product Number) text box.
- Enter the 'Standard Product Code' related to the selected 'Standard Product Type' in Standard Product Code text box.
UOM Information: This is the information about the Unit of Measurement. This information is not requird for the bundle products.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Enter the title of the page in the way you want to display it in the search results when searched in Google, in the Page Title text box for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) purpose.
- Enter the 'meta tag keywords' for your product page in the Keyword text box for SEO purpose.
- Enter the 'meta tag description' about your product page in the Description text box for SEO purpose.
- Enter the 'keywords for your product page URL' in the URL Key Rewriter text box for SEO purpose. The same keywords will be inserted in that product page URL and helpful in SEO.
- Enter the 'alternate text of small image' for SEO purpose to search that image through these tag words, in the SmallImage Alt Text text box.
- Enter the 'alternate text of large image' for SEO purpose to search that image through these tag words, in the LargeImage Alt Text text box.
Time Bound Active/Inactive:
- This interface facilitates you to define the time frame, which denotes the validity of the bundle product at your Web store.
- You have multiple options to specify the periodicity as per your merchandising requirements.
- After the expiry of this period, the bundle product cannot be seen by the customers. However, you have the option to showcase the bundle product even after the expiry period if needed.
- There are three options under the Periodicity drop-down.
- One Time: When this option is selected, the bundle product is valid from 'Start Date' & 'Start Time' to 'End Date' & 'End Time'. For 'One Time' configuration, selection of the 'Start Date' and 'End Date' is mandatory.
- Select the 'Start Date' and 'End Date' from respective date pickers. You can also select the 'Start Time' and 'End Time' from respective 'Time Pickers'.
- Weekly: Select this option when the bundle product is valid on specific weekdays. When this option is selected, a Select Week drop-down will be displayed.
- Select the required weekdays from the Select Week drop-down.
- You can also select the 'Start Date','End Date' and 'Start Time', 'End Time' from respective 'date and time pickers'. In this scenario, the bundle product will be valid on specified weekdays between the time span as defined through 'Start Date','End Date' and 'Start Time', 'End Time' 'date and time pickers'.
- Example: The bundle product is available on every Monday and Thursday from 1st Apr 2016 to 30th Sep 2016.
- Monthly: Select this option when the bundle product is valid on specific days of a month. When this option is selected, the Select Day drop-down will be displayed.
- Select the required days from the Select Day drop-down.
- You can also select the 'Start Date','End Date' and 'Start Time', 'End Time' from the respective 'date and time pickers'. In this scenario, the bundle product will be valid on specified days between the time span as defined through 'Start Date','End Date' and 'Start Time', 'End Time' 'Date and Time Pickers'.
- Example: The bundle product is available on the 2nd and 6th day every month from 1st Apr 2016 to 30th Sep 2016.
- Show Expired? When this option is selected, the bundle product will be always displayed in the storefront irrespective of the periodicity as discussed above. That is, the bundle product will be displayed even after the expiry of its validity period.
- Note: If this option is not selected, the product will be displayed in the storefront only till the expiry of its validity. After that, the product will not be displayed in the storefront.
- To hide the 'Product price' on your Web store (if required), select the Hide Price checkbox.
- You can make prices available for the end-users through e-mail or SMS when he registers to your Web store.
- To configure the tax charges for this product, select the appropriate 'tax code from Available Codes and click '' icon. The selected codes will be moved to Selected Codes column.
- To remove a selected 'Tax Code' for this product, select the code from Selected Codes and click '' icon. The removed Tax Code will be added back to the Available Codes column.
- Note: To select multiple codes, hold 'Ctrl' key and select.
- Select New or Used as per the condition of the product from the Condition drop-down.
- Select No Warranty or Manufacturer or Dealer as per the source of warranty from the Warranty by drop-down.
- Enter the number of months of warranty in the Warranty text box if Warranty is provided by Dealer/Manufacturer.
- To associate an Ad-hoc Form to this product, which will be displayed in the product details page, select the suitable 'Ad-hoc Form' from the Custom Fields drop-down.
- Ad-hoc Forms allow you to create customized web forms with a number of custom fields of your choice that suitable to your business.
- These forms facilitate your end-user to fill the details as mentioned in the forms and submit.
- These forms can be a user query form, product feedback form, customer satisfaction feedback form, customer contact details form, etc…
- Please refer: Ad-Hoc Forms
- To display 'Deals' & 'Deal Details', select appropriate 'Section Page' from the Section' drop-down.
- Enter the additional information about the product (if any) in the Note text box of Product Note section.
Note: This is for internal reference only and not displayed on any page.
- To proceed further, click Save and Next. The Bundle Items tab will be opened and you will find relevant sections to add Bundle items.
- You can also click Save and Return to Product List button, to save the 'Product information' and redirect to 'Product List' page.
- You can also click Save and Add New button, to save the 'Product information' and add new 'Product'.
- You can also click Save button to save the 'Product information' and stay on the same page (i.e. if you don't want to add further details now).