- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the 'Dashboard' page.
- Click the icon. The Dashboard & Setup section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Add New Product. You will be navigated to the Add New Product page.
- To add a bundle product, click the Bundle / Configurable Product option in the Add New Product section. You will be navigated to the 'Add/Edit Bundle Product' page as shown in the figure.
- Note: The 'Add/Edit Bundle Product' page contains multiple sections, which are displayed at the top right corner of the page as shown in the figure.
- By default, the Basic Information tab will be opened first.
- Each bundle product should be mapped to a relevant category for facilitating users to find out the product easily at your store.
- To select a category, click the '' button of Category text box. You will be displayed a Select Category dialog box.
- The categories that are configured to your store will be displayed here. Find out the suitable category and select.
- There are two methods for finding out the required category:
- i) Start entering the 'category name' in the Category text box slowly. You will be displayed auto-complete list according to the entered criteria. Select a suitable category from this list.
- ii) Expand the category hierarchy and select the required category.
- Click Submit. The Select Category dialog box will be closed and the name of the selected category will be displayed in the category text box.
- Now let's discuss the Brand mapping. Enter the initial letters of the brand in the Brand text box and select the relevant Brand from the auto-complete list.
- All available brands of your store (both Custom and Repository Brands) will be displayed through an auto-complete list by just entering the initial characters of brand in the Brand text box.
- Enter the name of the bundle product with a limit of 100 characters, in the Product Title text box.
- Enter stock keeping unit (SKU) in the Product SKU text box ( max. limit is 50 characters)
- SKU is a number or string of alpha and numeric characters that uniquely identify a product. It is often pronounced as skew.
- The following are not allowed as SKU: %, &, double quote (“), single (’), comma (,), less than (<).
- You can display the price of bundle product as a fixed amount or as per selection of items of the bundle product (i.e. Dynamic Price).
- To display the price of the bundle Product as a fixed amount, select Fixed from Price Config drop-down.
- If the Fixed option is selected as the price configuration, you can specify MRP/RRP (i.e. Maximum Retail Price/Recommended Retail Price) and Web Price
- Enter MRP/RRP in the MRP/RRP text box.
- Enter the Web Price in the Web Price text box.
- To display the price of the bundle product as per the selection of items of the bundle product, select Dynamic from the Price Config drop-down and select a suitable option from the Price Display drop-down.
- If the Dynamic option is selected as price configuration, the MRP/RRP and Web Price text boxes will be in inactive.
- Enter the 'cost price' of the bundle product for your own reference in the Cost Price text box.
- Enter the 'token price' of the bundle product in the Token Price text box if the product is a deal product (Note: At present, the 'Token Price' is used for the 'Local Deals').
- Note: 'Token Price' is the advance payment taken from customer to reserve a product. The rest of the money will be collected from the customer while collecting the product from your physical store.
- Enter the approximate delivery time in the Delivery Time text box (within 40 characters) in either text or digits or alphanumeric form. You can mention the text also here, For example: Within 48 Hrs, 7 Days, etc…. Whatever you enter here, it will display the same in the storefront.
- To treat this product as a location-based product, select the Location Based Inventory checkbox.
- Enter the weight of the bundle product in Grams or in Kgs in Weight text box, for weight-based shipping.
This weight will be used when the Weight Configuration is on a Fixed basis.
- Note: You need to maintain consistency while specifying weight (i.e. either in 'Grams' or 'Kgs') throughout the site. Otherwise, the weight-based shipping may be improper.
- There is only one method for calculating the weight is available i.e. Fixed method and by default, it is selected under the Weight Config drop-down.
* Price Display: This option defines how the price is to be defined in the showcase if the Price Config is Dynamic
- There are two options available - Lowest and Range.
- Lowest: If the Dynamic option is selected as 'Price Config' and Lowest option is selected as 'Price Display', the sum of the lowest price of an item in each group will be displayed.
- Range: If the Dynamic option is selected as 'Price Config' and Range option is selected as 'Price Display', the price range From and To prices will be displayed in the showcase.
- From Price is the sum of lowest price of an item in each group
- To Price is the sum of highest price of an item in each group
- Suggestive Percentage: The deal combo upgrade will trigger when the bundle group weightage is more than or equal to this value.
Product Stock Information:
- Enter the stock of the bundle product in the Inventory text box.
- Enter the minimum order quantity in the Minimum Order Quantity text box.
- Note: This will force the end-users to place orders at least to the minimum order quantity.
For example, perishables, high discounted items, seasonal products, slow-moving items, etc. can be given a 'minimum order quantity' to control profit margins.
- To reserve a certain amount of bundle product(s) for some special purpose, enter the reserve quantity in the Reserve Quantity text box.
- Note: End-users will not be permitted to place orders when the 'Reserve Quantity' has reached.
For example, you can reserve some products for regular customers, loyalty customers, to create an artificial shortfall, etc…
- Reorder Stock Level: Enter the quantity at which you want to reorder the product.
- Note: If the inventory of one or more products has reached the defined `Reorder Stock Level`, then an alert will be displayed under the Alerts tab in the Dashboard page.
- To get a 'stock alert', enter the stock alert quantity in the Stock Alert Quantity text box. This quantity helps in alerting you when the stock of the product reaches this level so that you can do the needful action.
- Note: If the inventory of one or more products has reached the defined `Stock Alert Quantity`, then an alert will be displayed under the Alerts tab in the Dashboard page.
- To enable preorder, select Enable Preorder checkbox.
- Preorder: Preorders allow the end-users to place an order for reserving a new product before the official launch of that product.
- To enable backorder, select Enable Backorder checkbox.
- Backorder: Backorders allow the end-users to place orders even when the stock is expired.
- Backorder facilitates you to know the demand for a particular product so that you can go for procurement accordingly.
- To enable the end-users to take purchase decisions while going for Preorder and Backorder, enter a suitable message in the Stock Available Message text box.
For Example: Stock will be available in next 15 working days.
Payment Information: and Delivery Options:
- To configure the checkout options for this product, select the appropriate checkboxes as per available checkout options of your store in the Payment Information section.
- To enable shipping option for the bundle product, select the Ship checkbox in the Delivery Options section.
- To display the 'call for actions' in the products details page of the bundle product, select the Offline checkbox in the Delivery Options section.
- To allow the 'online deliveries' such as Donations, Re-charges of Mobiles, etc… where there is no delivery after payment, select the Online checkbox in the Delivery Options section.
- 1. If you select this checkbox, the 'shipping address' in the checkout process (Storefront) will disappear.
- 2. If the 'Online' checkbox is selected, all other shipping options will be disabled.
- To provide the pickup from the storage facility to the user, select Instore Pickup checkbox.
- To validate the stock of the bundle items while adding the bundle product to cart, select Validate Item Level Stock checkbox.
- To enter the 'Short Description', click Edit button of the Short Description text box. You will be displayed Short Description dialog box.
- The Short Description dialog is Microsoft Word like WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor and whatever the style you enter here, it will be displayed in the same style in storefront.
- To display short description in Products Details page just beside the product image, enter the description briefly in Short Description dialog box in your desired style and click Close.
- To enter the 'Long Description', click Edit button of the Long Description text box. You will be displayed Long Description dialog box.
- The Long Description dialog box is Microsoft Word like WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor and whatever the style you enter here, it will be displayed in the same style in the storefront.
- To display the long description in Products Details page just below the product image i.e. in Description tab, enter the description elaborately in Long Description dialog box in your desired style and click Close.
- Note: Please refer: Multipurpose Box for knowing how to add different types content in WYSIWYG editor.
i) Small Image:
- To add the small image, click Add Image of the Small Image text box. This will open an Image Picker dialogue box displaying the uploaded images of the Small folder of 'File Manager'.
- Double click on suitable image. The respective image will be selected in Small Image text box.
ii) Large Image:
- To add Large image, click Add Image of the Large Image text box. This will open an Image Picker dialogue box displaying the uploaded images of Large folder of 'File Manager'.
- Double click on a suitable image. The respective image will be selected in Large Image text box.
- Note: If you have opted for Dynamic Image Resize facility for your store, instead of Small and Large images, you will need to upload Source Image under Product Images section.
Please Refer: Dynamic Image Resize for knowing how to activate 'Dynamic Image Resize' facility at your store.
- To add source image, click Add Image button. This will open an Image Picker dialogue box displaying the uploaded images of Source folder of 'File Manager'.
- Double click on suitable image. The respective image will be selected in Source Image text box.
- To configure the shipping charges for this of Bundle Product, select the appropriate shipping code from Available Codes and click '' icon. The selected codes will be moved to Selected Codes column.
- To remove a selected 'Shipping Code' for this of Bundle Product, select the code from Selected Codes and click '' icon. The removed shipping code will be added back to Available Codes column.
- To select multiple codes, hold 'Ctrl' key and select.
- Be cautious while defining 'Shipping Charges'.
- To proceed further (adding other information), click Save and Next. You will be navigated to further sections to add 'Additional Information. The Additional Information tab at the top right corner of the page will be opened now.
- You can also click Save and Return to Product List, to save the 'product information' and redirect to the 'Product List' page.
- You can also click Save and Add New, to save the 'product information' and add new 'bundle product'.
- You can also click Save to save the 'product information' and stay in the same page (i.e. if you don't want to add further details now).