What are bundle products and how do I add them to my Web store?
- The product obtained by bundling (or combining) several products for selling as a 'single product' is called a bundle product.
- The bundle products can be formed by the combination of various existing products of your Web store into a single Product. That means you can't use external products which are not in your store to make a bundle product.
- Selling the 'bundle products' is a great strategy and can fit to any business.
To add the bundle products to your Web store, do the following:
You can complete the process in the following easy steps:
- Adding the basic information: Please refer: Basic Information
- Adding the additional information: Please refer: Additional Information
- Adding the bundle items: Please refer: Bundle Items
- Adding the images: Please refer: Images
- Defining the dependency mapping: Please refer: Dependency Mapping
- Managing location wise stock: Please refer: Locations