How do I associate products to a category?
How do I change the Product Categories?
How do I migrate multiple products to another Category?
- First, you should create a category.
Pl Refer: Create your own or custom Category
To associate products to a category, do the following:
Note: There are 2 methods to associate products to a category:
1. Method 1: While Adding a New Product:
You can associate a new product to a category by selecting the respective category from the 'Category' drop-down in the 'Add New Product' page while adding a new product.
Pl refer: Physical Product
2. Method 2: Migrating single or multiple products to another category:
Note: You can migrate single or multiple products to another category from the Product List page.
To migrate the multiple products to another category, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Products section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Select Product List. You will be navigated to the Product List page.
- You can list out the products of your own store by multiple search criteria such as: by Title/SKU/Category/Product Status/Brand/Product Tag/Vendor/Reject State/Location/Product Group. This will list out the products as per selection criteria.
Please Refer: Product List
- Select the products that you want to migrate to another category and click 'Category Migration'. You will be displayed a Select Destination Category dialog box.
- Select the required category to which you want to migrate the selected products and click Save.
- You will be asked for confirmation through a dialog box.
- Click OK. The selected categories have been migrated accordingly and you will be displayed a relevant success message.