To configure the 'Check Availability' call for action, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Dashboard & Setup section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Call for Actions. You will be navigated to the Call for Actions page. Navigate to the Ask for Availability section.
- Select the 'Add this Call for Action' checkbox, which is at the bottom portion of the 'Ask for Availability' section.
- Click Save, which is at the bottom of the Call for Actions page. Now the selected 'call for action' is activated to your store and you will be displayed a success message.
- Note: You can also select the 'Add this Call for Action' checkboxes for multiple call for actions and click Save in one go.
- Now you can find an Edit Settings button for this call for action.
- To configure the 'Check Availability' 'call for action', click Edit Settings.
- This will open the 'Check Availability' page.
- Edit the name of this call for action (if required) in the Title text box.
- To enter the help content for this 'call for action' to display the end-user when this call for action is selected, enter the same in the 'Description' text box.
- Enter the unique reference code (if required) for unique identification of this 'call for action' in the Reference Code text box.
- Note: This reference code can be used to show or hide required 'call for action(s)' in the 'Product Details' Page by inserting the respective 'reference code(s)' in the respective 'mj tags' of the 'Product Details' template (‘ProductDetails.xslt’).
- Enter the order of appearance of this call for action in the 'Sequence' text box.
- To display this control on 'Product Details' page, select the 'Display on Product Details page' checkbox.
- To display this control on 'Cart' page, select the 'Display on Cart page' checkbox.
- To allow the online payments for this product, select the 'This call for action accepts online payments' checkbox.
- If 'Online' option is selected in 'Add New Product' page, then the 'Offline' and 'Ship' checkboxes will be inactive. But, as we need to select 'Offline' checkbox for displaying the 'Call for Actions', we can't select the 'Online' checkbox there. Hence, it is provided here.
- This 'Online' option can be used while accepting Donations, Re-charges of Mobiles, etc… where; there is no delivery after payment.
The notifications section is used to configure the notification to merchant/end-user via SMS/email.
- To send the SMS to the merchant upon a new 'call for action', select the To Me checkbox in the Send SMS section.
- To send the SMS to the end-user upon a new 'call for action', select the To My Customers checkbox in the Send SMS section.
- To send an email to the merchant upon a new 'call for action', select the To Me checkbox in the Send E-mail section.
- To send an email to the end-user upon a new 'call for action', select the To My Customers checkbox in the Send E-mail section.
Associate Campaign to:
- You can associate this 'call for action' to the products in three ways.
- i) To all Products
- ii) To the selected Categories
- iii) To specific Products
- To apply this call for action to all products, select All products.
- To apply this call for action to selected categories, select Select Category.
- Select the checkboxes of the required categories.
- To apply this call for action to specific SKUs (Products) of Categories/Product groups, select Select SKU to define Association. The following section will be displayed.
- Select a Category/Group from the drop-down. The SKUs of the selected category/group will be visible in the table.
- Select the checkboxes of the required SKUs.
- Similarly selected the SKUs of the other required categories or product groups.
Notification Mail Template:
- The mail template is the format of mail that is to be sent to customers as well as to you.
- This is a 'WYSIWYG' (What You See Is What You Get' Editor, where you can add plain text, HTML code or images.
Please Refer: Multipurpose Box for knowing how to add the different types content to the 'WYSIWYG' editor
- To customize this mail template, do the following:
- Edit the text, leaving the Yellow colored text. The yellow colored text is a tag, which retrieves all the relevant information automatically.
- To save the changes, click Save. You will be displayed a success message.
- Note: You can deactivate this call for action (if not required), by unchecking the Add this Call for Action checkbox in the Call For Actions page and clicking Save.
- The preview of this call for action on 'Product Details' page is as shown in the figure.
- If the end-user clicks on the Check Availability link, he/she will be navigated the following dialogue box. The user can enter the required details and submit it to check the availability of this product.