How do I upload the banners, headers, promotional images, etc… to the repository?
To upload the 'User Images' like banners, headers, promotional images, etc… to the repository, do the following:
- Log in to the 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the 'Dashboard' page.
- Click the icon. The Design & Content section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click File Manager. You will be navigated to the File Manager page.
- Expand Images folder and select UserImages folder under the Home section as shown in the figure. This will display the image files (if any) in the right column as shown in the figure.
- Click the '' icon as shown in the figure.
- Right-click on the right column in which the image icons are displayed as shown in the figure. You will be displayed multiple options. Click on the link Upload Files as shown in the figure.
- This will open a Upload Files dialog box
- Click Add Files and this will open a File Upload dialog box.
- Select the relevant image(s) and click Open.
- Note: To multi-select images, hold 'Ctrl' key; and to select all images, click 'Ctrl+A' on the keyboard.
- The File Upload dialog box will be closed and the selected image files will appear in the Upload Files dialog box.
- To upload more images from another location (if required), click Add Files and follow the same procedure.
- To deleted some of the selected images (if required), click the '' icon of those images.
- To upload the selected images to the 'File Manager, click Start Upload button. The selected image files will be uploaded and you will be displayed upload status in the Upload Files dialog box under the Status column indicated by percentage and the '' icon against each file.
- Note: You can create sub-folders under the UserImages folder and upload the respective images directly into those folders for an ease of identification.