How do I create and run promotions like: 'Shop for greater than Rs. XXXX and get 'free shipping' at my web store?
- Let's configure the promotion as follows: Shop for greater than Rs. 2000 and get 'free shipping'
- Note: Here the user will get 100% discount on the 'shipping charges' if the cart subtotal is greater than Rs. 2000/-.
- So, let's configure this type of promotions as mentioned below:
Note: The following screenshots depict the promotion step by step:
- Please note that the 'Is Repetitive' option is selected as 'Yes' and the 'Allow Further Promotions'? option is selected as 'Yes' here.
- Note: Please refer Add a Cart Promotion for configuring the rest of fields in the 'Rule Information' section.
Actions and Actions Conditions:
- When the user updates cart with greater than Rs. 2000/- amount, the user will get 100% discount on 'shipping charges' as shown in the figure.
- There are no products suggested here, hence no popup will be displayed.
- If the Is Repetitive option is selected as Yes or No, there will be no difference.
- You can also give a fixed amount discount on 'shipping charges' (through 'Actions') instead of a percentage discount on the 'shipping charges' as mentioned in this example.