- ChimpJack is an official ‘App’ that allows you to integrate your Email database with ‘MailChimp’ for easing your email promotion campaigns.
- MailChimp makes it easy to design exceptional email campaigns, share them on social networks, integrate with web services you already use, manage subscribers, and track your results. You’ll love mixing and matching MailChimp’s templates, features, and integration to suit your needs — think of it as your own personal publishing platform.
- You can complete the ChimpJack setup by specifying relevant data obtained from MartJack and MailChimp accounts, map your ‘Mailing List(s)’ with ‘MailChimp List’ and sync your email data with mapped MailChimp List. Now, your email database is ready to use from MailChimp.
- You can also enable sending emails to users of your store, who have subscribed for 'Notify Me' feature, as and when the stock is available.
How do I configure 'ChimpJack' app at my Web Store?
How to configure ChimpJack for sending 'stock arrival' mails to 'Notify Me' subscribers automatically upon stock updation for those products?
To configure 'ChimpJack' app at your store, do the following:
- Log in to 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be routed to 'Dashboard' page.
- Click Apps module, click ChimpJack. You will be routed to Configure ChimpJack page.
- To configure ChimpJack, click Setup. You will be displayed ChimpJack Setup section.
- Enter your 'Merchant ID' in Merchant ID textbox.
- Enter your 'Public Key' for ChimpJack in Public Key textbox.
- Enter your 'Secret Key' for ChimpJack in Secret Key textbox.
- To note down the 'Public Key' and 'Secret Key' of ChimpJack, click Apps module and select App Store. You will be routed to Install Apps page.
- Click the Key '' icon of the ChimpJack app. You will be displayed Authentication Keys dialog box.
- Note: Prerequisite: You should have installed ChimpJack app at your store to get the 'Authentication Keys'.
- Copy the Public Key and Secret Key and paste them in the respective textboxes of ChimpJack Setup section.
- Enter the 'API Key got from MailChimp' in MailChimp API Key textbox.
Configuration for sending mails to 'Notify Me' subscribers:
- Prerequisite: Before starting this configuration, you need to create a 'Campaign' and a 'List' in your MailChimp account for 'Notify Me'.
- Enter the name of campaign that you have created in your MailChimp account, in Campaign Name textbox.
- Please Refer: How to create a Campaign in MailChimp?
- Enter the name of list that you have created in your MailChimp account, in List Name textbox.
- Please Refer: How to create a List in Mailchimp?
- To save the changes, click Save.
- Now you need to map your Mailing List(s) from MartJack with suitable MailChimp List to which you want to migrate your email data. Once the mapping is done, you can migrate your email data to mapped MailChimp List by syncing.
- To map the mailing lists, click Mapping tab. You will be displayed Map Mailing List(s) section.
- Select the required Mailing List(s) from MartJack Mailing List(s) section and select a 'Mailing List' from 'MailChimp List(s)'.
- Click Save. The 'Mailing Lists' will be mapped accordingly and you will be displayed a relevant Success message.
- Now you can sync your email data to MailChimp. To do so, click Sync
- Syncing will be completed and your email data has been migrated to mapped MailChimp List. You will be displayed a relevant Success message.
- So, by now your email data has been migrated to MailChimp. You can easily run email promotion campaigns by using this email data from MailChimp.