How do I create a new version and apply it for the personalization of user's showcase?
To create a new version and apply it for the personalization of user's showcase, do the following:
- Log in to the 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the 'Dashboard' page.
- Click the icon. The Apps section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Personalization, and select Manage Versions. You will be navigated to the Personalization > Add/Edit Versions page.
- Note: Prerequisite:
- You can view the Personalization tab under the Apps module only when you have installed 'Personalization' app to your store and your request for the same would have been approved by our Admin.
Please refer: App Store
- Verify the previously created versions (if any) are listed here.
- To add a new Version, enter the name of the Version in the Version Name text box of the Add New Version section and click Add Version. The new Version will be added to your store and you will be displayed a relevant success message.
- To apply a version, select the required version from the Select Current Version drop-down and click Save. The respective version will be saved and put into to use immediately.