How do I create and manage a survey?
To create and manage a survey, do the following:
- Log in to the 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the 'Dashboard' page.
- Click the icon. The Apps section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Personalization, and select Manage Survey. You will be navigated to the Personalization > Survey List page.
- Note: Prerequisite:
- You can view Personalization tab under Apps module only when you have installed 'Personalization' app to your store and your request for the same would have been approved by our Admin.
Please refer: App Store
- Verify the previously created surveys under the Survey List section.
- To create a new survey, click Add new Survey. You will be navigated to Personalization > Add/Edit Survey page.
- Enter the code of the survey in the Survey Code text box.
- Select Product from the Survey Type drop-down.
- Enter the title of the survey in the Survey Title text box.
- Enter the description of the survey in the Description text box.
- Enter the number of Steps the survey should contain in the No. of Steps text box.
- If you specify the 'No. of Steps' as '5', then Step 1 to Step 5 tabs will be displayed in Attach Questions section and you need to associate questions to each Step.
- For easy understanding, create those many steps as per the 'Recommendation Groups' created for the 'Qualifier' that you have selected.
- Select the qualifier for the survey from the Gender drop-down.
- Note: When the user initially enters to your site, then the relevant survey will be displayed as per the gender entered by the user.
- Select the question(s) from the Available Questions column of the Attach Questions section and click '' button. The relevant questions will be updated under the Step 1 tab (Note: By default, the 'Step 1' tab is selected).
- Similarly, click the required step and add required questions.
- You can delete the required question(s) from any step by clicking '' icon.
- To save the Survey, click Add. The respective survey will be added to the Survey List section of the Personalization > Survey List page.