How do I configure the number of delivery slots to be displayed in brief view and full view?
To configure the number of delivery slots to be displayed in brief view and full view, do the following:
- Log in to 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be routed to 'Dashboard' page. Click Apps module.
- Click or mouse over Delivery Slots tab and select Settings tab. You will be routed to Delivery Slots > Delivery Slots Settings page.
- Note: Prerequisite:
- You can view Delivery Slots tab under Apps module only when you have installed 'Delivery Slots' app to your store and your request for the same have been approved from our Admin.
Please refer: App Store
- Enter the number of next available slots to be displayed in Step-3 of Single page checkout page for user selection in Brief View textbox.
Note: These slots will be out of number of first available slots among the number of slots to be displayed in Full view
- Enter the number of days of which the slots to be displayed after clicking ‘VIEW MORE SLOTS’ button, in Full View textbox.
Note: Here all slots active or inactive slots of the specified days will be displayed, but user can select only active slots.
- To save the settings, click Save. The display settings will be saved and you will be displayed a relevant success message.
- Now when the user navigates to Step-3 of Single page checkout page in storefront, the number of specified slots in 'Brief View' will be displayed as shown in figure:
- The user can select required slot and click CONTINUE to proceed to next step.
or user can view more slots as per requirement.
- If the user want to see more slots, the user needs to click VIEW MORE SLOTS button. Then the slots of the specified number of days in 'Full View' will be displayed to user as shown in Figure:
- User can click on the required slot and click CONTINUE to proceed to next step.