How do I topup or reduce the reward points of the selected end-users?
How do I adjust the reward points of selected end-users?
To topup or reduce the reward points, do the following:
- Log in to 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be routed to 'Dashboard' page. Click Apps module.
- Click or mouse over Reward Points tab and select Point Adjustment tab. You will be routed to Reward Points > Point Adjustment page.
- Note: Prerequisite:
- You can view Reward Points tab under Apps module only when you have installed 'Reward Points' app to your store and your request for the same would have been approved from the MartJack:
Please refer: App Store
- First select the customers to whom you want to adjust reward points. To do the same click, Select Users link. This will open Select User dialog box, where you can search and select the registered users.
- Verify Multiple Search options section, and Available Registered Users section in Select User dialog box.
- To select required registered user(s), select the respective checkboxes of them under Available Registered Users section and click Add Selected.
- Else, you can search the required users as per required search criteria and then select the required list. To do so, select the required search options, click Search User button and click select the respective checkboxes of the users from the search result and click Add Selected.
- The dialog box will be closed and name(s) of the selected user(s) will be updated under Configure the Points Transaction section.
- To topup the reward points from the selected users' account, select the option Topup Points from Adjustment Type dropdown.
- Note: To reduce the reward points from the selected users' account, select the option Consume/Reduce Points from Adjustment Type dropdown.
- In case of topping up the points, select the event for which you want to add the Reward Points from Select Event dropdown.
- Enter the respective number of points to be added or reduced against the selected users in Points' textbox.
- Enter the brief description (if any) for better understanding in 'Description' textbox. This description also will be displayed to the respective users under Wallet section of My Account section.
- You can also delete the selected users (if required) through '' button of that user.
- To add or reduce the reward points as per your configuration, click 'Save'.
- You will be displayed a relevant success message.
- Let's see how the Wallet section (in web Store) of the respective user will be displayed: