- A theme typically describes the appearance or look and feel of your WAP site. They provide consistent look and feel as your end-user move through different pages and sections of your WAP site.
- You can choose themes for your WAP site based on colors or branding requirement of your store/products.
How do I select Theme for my Mobile/WAP Site?
To select 'Theme' for your Mobile/WAP Site, do the following:
- Log in to 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be routed to 'Dashboard' page. Click Apps module.
- Click or mouse over Mobile/WAP Site tab and select Select Theme tab. This will guide you to Mobile/WAP Site > Select Theme page.
- Note: Prerequisite:
- You can view Mobile/WAP Site tab under Apps module only when you have installed 'Mobile/WAP Site' app to your store and your request for the same would have been approved from our Admin.
Please refer: App Store
- Verify the available theme for your Mobile/WAP site under Available Themes section.
- Verify the currently applied theme under Your Current Theme section.
- You can view the theme before applying it. To do the same, mouse over on the image of the theme or on the View link of it. A popup will be opened and the respective theme will be displayed.
- To apply a suitable Theme to your web store, click 'Use Theme.'
- Then you will be asked for confirmation through a Confirm dialog box, which states that “The ‘Custom CSS’ Styles (if defined) may not be suitable to the ‘New Theme’ and may mess up the outlook of your Storefront. Please check whether your ‘New Theme’ is working properly or not and modify the ‘CustomStyles.CSS’ file through ‘File Manager’ or ‘Style Sheet Editor’ if required.”
- Click Continue, the dialog box will be closed and the new Theme will be applied to your store.
- You will be displayed a relevant Success message and the new theme will be displayed under Your Current Theme Section.