- WAP Site (Mobile Site) requires many customized pages to display the products and content of your store. You can name the ‘Title’ of the page and create custom content pages by using the ‘Drag & Drop controls’. You can also access, edit or delete the required pages of your WAP store from here.
How do I design pages for WAP Site?
- Log in to 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be routed to 'Dashboard' page. Click Apps module.
- Click or mouse over Mobile/WAP Site tab and select Design WAP Site Pages tab. This will guide you to Mobile/WAP Site > Design Custom Content Pages page.
- Note: Prerequisite:
- You can view Mobile/WAP Site tab under Apps module only when you have installed 'Mobile/WAP Site' app to your store and your request for the same would have been approved from our Admin.
Please refer: App Store
- Enter the page title to be created in Title of the Page textbox under Custom Static Pages section and click Add Custom Content Page button. You will be routed to Drag & Drop Controls page of MartJack with the newly created page opened in Home > Design Your Site > dropdown.
- Drag and drop the required controls as per your requirement and configure the controls accordingly. Click Publish and the page will be uploaded to your store.
- Please Refer: Drag and Drop Controls
- Note: You can't find all the 'Drag & Drop' controls that are available for creating normal Web Pages when you are designing pages for WAP Sites. Only those controls, which are required for Mobile/WAP Sites are available here.