What is an abandoned cart?
- Most Possible reasons for the 'Abandoned Cart':
- High Shipping Cost
- A very lengthy and complex Checkout Process
- Lack of popular Payment Gateways
- Product Cost too high
- Wrong product
- Insecure Payment processors
- Delivery time is more
- Tried while comparing the costs with another site
- Technical Failures
- Power failure
- Not having time to complete the checkout
- Forgetting the checkout process due to some urgent work
- Any miscellaneous reason
- Most of the merchants see the abandoned cart as a substantial amount of money being lost and they are looking at any possible method of capturing these sales.
- MartJack has understood the importance of ‘Abandoned Cart List’ and provided the same for analyzation and further initiation to convert them into sales.
- You can generate and view this list for a specific date range. You can also generate this list for the required users for a specified period of time.
- This list also gives you the customer details with relevant cart details and provides an opportunity to your sales team to contact the user and close the sales.
- You can use the Abandoned Cart tab to track the visitors who had visited your Web store but left before completing the checkout process.
How do I view the abandoned carts in my webstore?
To view the abandoned carts in your Web store, do the following:
- Log in to the 'MartJack Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the 'Dashboard' page.
- Click Customers module and select Abandoned Cart. You will be navigated to the Abandoned Cart page.
- You can list out the 'Abandoned Carts' through a specific 'date range' or combination of 'date range' and 'selected users'.
- To list out the 'Abandoned Carts' through a specific 'date range', select the date range from the From Date and To Date 'date pickers' and click Go. The relevant 'Abandoned Carts' (if any) will be listed on the List of Abandoned Carts section. Else, you will be displayed a relevant error message.
- To list out the 'Abandoned Carts' through the combination of 'date range' and 'selected users', click Get Users link, which is beside the Select Users text box. You will be displayed the Abandoned Cart dialog box.
- Verify the available users are listed under the Available Registered Users section. You can filter this list through multiple search criteria. To do so, select the required search criteria and click Search User. The relevant user(s) will be listed under
the Available Registered Users section (if any).
- Select the required users and click Add Selected. The dialog box will be closed and the 'User Names' of the selected users will be displayed in the Select Users text box of the Abandoned Cart page.
- Click Go. The relevant 'Abandoned Carts' (if any) will be listed under the List of Abandoned Carts section. Else, you will be displayed a relevant error message.
- You can export the 'Abandoned Cart' by clicking the Export to Excel button. You will be displayed a Download Excel dialog box.
- If the number of records is very high, you need to download them in steps. Select the range of records to be downloaded in an instance from Select Download Range drop-down. The file Export_Abandonedcart.xlsx will be downloaded with the relevant (selected) range of records.
- If the records still exist, select next range and download again. Now the Export_Abandonedcart1.xlsx will be downloaded. Repeat the same till all records are downloaded. Merge all records into the first excel, i.e. Export_Abandonedcart.xlsx.
- You can view the details of individual abandoned cart by clicking the View Details '' icon. You will be navigated to Abandoned Cart Details page.
- To print the 'Abandoned Cart Details', click Print.
- To view the details of the user, click the View Member Profile button. You will be navigated to the Member Details page, where you can view the 'User Details', 'Edit User Details', 'Activate User', 'Delete User', 'Change Email', view 'Wish List Items', View 'Order History', view 'Reward Points Details'.
Please Refer: Member Profile