Let's have a glance at the some of the best usages of Ad-hoc Forms in eCommerce:
- i) Displaying Textboxes for mentioning Personalized content by end-user for displaying on Product while buying it.:
- ii) Displaying images (as selective options) in Product Details page.
For Example: Selectable image options can be displayed for selecting Designs, Colors, etc…
- iii) Displaying the Dropdowns for allowing the end-users to select from available options.
For Example: You can show the dropdowns for selecting Categories, Brands, States, Cities, etc… while raising Enquiry forms
- iv) Displaying CAPTCHA to ensure that only humans are submitting these forms.
- v) Displaying DatePicker to facilitate the end-users to select the required dates to send a request for the availability of opted products/services.
- Note: This feature can be mostly used in Hotel Industry, Travel Industry, Dental Checkups, Health Checkups etc…
- vi) Displaying Opinion Poll or Voting facility.
- vii) Displaying selectable products from different Categories, Brands, etc… for enquiry and used for Lead Generation.
- Viii) Displaying various options in Product Details page for customizing a product such as color, collar type, neck model, back design, cufflings, Button & Thread, Pocket, etc… by adding respective XML code in an 'Ad-hoc' form and associate that form to respective products (through 'Custom Fields' dropdown under 'Additional Information' tab) so that the price of the product will be changed in runtime by some fixed amount or by specific percentage on web price as per the product options selected. .
- ix) Displaying file upload options at storefront. User can upload imagery files or any other type of files as per your configuration in Ad-hoc form.
There is no limitation for your creativity to explore more and more the best uses of 'Ad-hoc Forms'.
Learn how to perform the following tasks in 'Ad-hoc Forms':