What is the 'theme' of a web store?
How do I change the 'theme' of my web store?
To change the 'theme' of your web store, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the 'Dashboard' page.
- Click the icon. The Design & Content section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Select Themes. You will be reached to the Select Theme page as shown in the figure.
- Verify the currently applied theme of your store in the Your Current Theme section.
- You can also find the available themes of MartJack in the Available Themes section. If the number of themes is more, it's difficult to find out the required theme. So, you can search the required theme by entering its name/title in the Search text box and clicking icon.
- To view a sample page created by a particular theme, mouse over on the image of that 'theme' or on the View link of it. The sample page will be displayed in a popup as shown in the figure.
- To apply a suitable theme to your web store, click 'Use Theme.'
- You will be asked for a confirmation through a dialog box that is stating as “The ‘Custom CSS’ Styles (if defined) may not be suitable to the ‘New Theme’ and may mess up the outlook of your Storefront. Please check whether your ‘New Theme’ is working properly or not and modify the ‘CustomStyles.CSS’ file through the ‘File Manager’ or ‘Style Sheet Editor’ if required.”
- Click Continue, the dialog box will be closed and the new Theme will be applied to your Mobile/WAP Site.
- You will be displayed a relevant Success message. You can also find the latest theme under the Your Current Theme section.
- To see how the new theme make changes of your web store, click View Live Store.