What is the layout of a web store?
How do I change the layout for the 'Home' page of my web store?
To change the layout for the Home page of your web store, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the 'Dashboard' page.
- Click the icon. The Design & Content section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Select Select Layout. You will be navigated to the Select Layout page as shown in the figure.
- Verify your current layout in the Your Current Layout section.
- You can also find the available Layouts of MartJack in the Available Layouts section.
- To view a sample 'Home' page created by a particular layout, hover the cursor over a 'layout' or on 'View' link of it. The sample 'Home' page will be displayed in a popup as shown in the figure.
- To select a suitable layout to your web store, click 'Select this Layout.'
- The selected layout will be applied to the 'Home' page of your web store and you will be displayed a success message.
- You can verify the selected Layout in the Your Current Layout section.
- To see the layout of the Home page of your web store, click View Live Store.