What are Checkout Options?
- Checkout Options are the different Payment options that you are providing to the end-users enabling the purchases at your store. Checkout is the final action i.e. payout by the customer for each purchase at your store.
- A Payment Gateway is a software program integrated to your website to transmit transaction data to the Credit Card/Net Banking/Cash Card/Mobile Payment acquirer for authorization and settlement. You can configure payment gateways to your store from here after a tie-up with the respective service provider.
- When the user places the order, automated order confirmation emails can be sent to your customers, to you, and a copy of your mail to others as specified by you (Please refer: Email Templates).
- There are two types of checkout options available, namely, Online Checkout Options and Offline Payment Options
What are the different 'Online Checkout Options' available, and how do I know what payment options are selected for my store?
- You can navigate to the Dashboard & Setup > Checkout Options > Online Checkout Options module to view the various checkout options that are available at your store, and that are selected for your Web store.
To view the various online checkout options available, and the selected options for your Web store, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Dashboard & Setup section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Checkout Options and select Online Checkout Options. You will be navigated to the Checkout Options > Online Checkout Options page.
- You can find out the available checkout options that are not yet integrated to your store in the Available Checkout Options section and also find out the integrated checkout options for your store at Selected Checkout Options section.
Do It Yourself:
- You can learn how to configure the following Online Checkout Options by clicking the following link: