How do I update location wise stock or price of my 'Products' or 'Product Variants' in a bulk quantity?
To update location wise stock or price of your 'Products' or 'Product Variants' in a bulk quantity, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Products section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Bulk Tools, and select Location wise Stock and Price - Upload. You will be navigated to the Import Location wise Stock/Price - Upload page.
- Here you can upload the updated Excel that has been downloaded through ‘Location wise Stock and Price - Download’ interface or you can download default Excel format by clicking Click Here, update the same and upload.
- Now you need to upload the updated LocationWiseStockOrPriceXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx.
- Note: For downloading LocationWiseStockOrPriceXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx file, Please Refer: Location wise Stock and Price Download.
- To select the updated LocationWiseStockOrPriceXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx file, click Browse. You will be displayed a File Upload dialog box.
- Select the updated LocationWiseStockOrPriceXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx from the stored location and click Open.
- The dialog box will be closed and the name of the selected file will be displayed in the Upload a file text box as shown in the figure.
- Click Upload, and you can find the upload task history in the Task History section.
- Note: While uploading, you can also find the upload details such as the status of the upload, total rows, updated rows, failed rows due to validations, failed rows due to exceptions, etc… are being updated in runtime under the Task History section.
- You can download the uploaded file (if required) by clicking the icon of respective upload task under the Action column of the Task History section.
- You can delete the record of any uploaded task from the Task History section (if required) by clicking the icon of respective upload task under the Action column.
- In the case of any failures in the upload, you can find a icon against that upload in the 'Action' column, by clicking which you can navigate to the error logs summary page.
- To view the error logs, click the respective icon. You will be navigated to the Error Logs Summary page.
- You can view the 'SKU/Variant SKU, Row No., Sheet name, Column Name, Failure reason, and Error message' etc… data against each log.
- Rectify the data accordingly and upload the file again.