- This interface facilitates to download the location-wise stock or price list of the products/product variants in an Excel format through the multiple search options that are provided here.
- Note: The 'location-based products' are the products for which the ‘Location-Based Inventory' checkbox under the Basic Information section in the Add/Edit Product page is selected - Please Refer: Basic Information
- You have the options to download the data exclusively for the ‘stock’ or ‘stock & price’.
- You can view the download status, access the downloaded file, and also delete the downloaded task record from the ‘import tasks’ section.
- By updating the ‘bundle group reference code’ in the downloaded Excel and uploading the file, you can also update the location-wise prices for the respective bundle group items against the required locations in one stretch.
- After updating the Excel, you can upload it through the ‘Products > Bulk Tools > Location wise Stock and Price - Upload(i.e. Location Wise Stock And Price Upload)’ interface.
How do I download the location-wise stock, and price list of products in a bulk quantity?
To download the location-wise stock, and price list of products in a bulk quantity, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Products section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Bulk Tools, and select Location wise Stock and Price - Download. You will be navigated to the Location Wise Stock/Price - Download page.
- You have multiple search options to filter out the required products such as Title, Category, Brand, Product Tag, Seller, Availability in Exchange, Location, Product Status, Price From, Price To, and SKU.
- While searching through the category, you can search with multiple categories (if required). To filter the products through category, click Browse. A Select Category dialog box will be displayed.
- Select the required categories and click Submit. The dialog box will be closed and the selected categories will be displayed in the Category box.
- By using the available search options, you can download the data along with only Stock or Stock and Prices.
- To generate the location-wise stock data with only Stock, select the required search criteria and select Only Stock checkbox from Download Type drop-down and click Generate File.
- To generate the location-wise stock data with Stock and Prices, select the required search criteria and select Stock and Price checkbox from Download Type drop-down and click Generate File.
- While generation the excel file as per your search criteria, you can find the Status of the download task, Downloaded Rows are being updated in the runtime under the Import Tasks section.
- After completion of the download, you can find the task history under the Import Tasks section.
- To download the excel file, click the icon of the respective download task under the Action column of the Import Tasks section. The Opening LocationWiseStockOrPriceXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx dialog box will be displayed.
- Select Save File, and click OK. The dialog box will be closed and the file will be saved. To open the file double-click on that file.
Location-wise Stock Only:
- In the case of location wise stock with only stock, the Excel will be displayed as shown in the figure. The data can be found under the stock-price sheet.
Location wise Stock with the Price List:
- In the case of location wise stock with the price list, the Excel file will be displayed as shown in the figure. The data can be found under the stock-price sheet.
- Quantity (enter lower limit of the quantity range)':
- The 'Quantity (enter lower limit of the quantity range)' column facilitates you to specify the quantity range for varying the prices as per the quantity.
- Enter the lower limit of quantity range in the Quantity (enter lower limit of the quantity range) column.
- For Example, If you want to vary product prices as per purchase quantity such as: for purchases up to 5 products - the price is the normal price as defined to the product; for 6-50 products - the Price is Rs. X; and above 50 products Price is Rs. Y.
Then enter 6 in first 'Quantity (enter lower limit of the quantity range)' column & enter X in the corresponding 'Web Price' column, and enter 51 in next 'Quantity (enter lower limit of the quantity range)' column & enter Y in the corresponding 'Web Price' column.
- For varying the prices as per quantity range, you need to specify the 'same SKU/variant SKU' at all the respective rows with 'different quantity and price values'.
- If there are no quantity range based prices, still you need to mention 1 in 'Quantity (enter lower limit of the quantity range)' column.
- Location-based prices for bundle group items:
- Group Ref. Code: The 'Group Ref Code' helps to maintain the location-based prices for the items of the respective groups. To update the location-wise prices for the required bundle group items against the required locations in one stretch, enter the 'Group Ref Code' in the LocationWiseStockOrPriceXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx file along with the other required information and upload the file.
- Bundle product inventory upload: You can upload the location-wise stock and price upload to support the bundle product inventory upload. Only inventory can be updated and any price information passed for bundle products will be ignored.
- Advantages of adding 'Group Ref Code' in the LocationWiseStockOrPriceXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx file:
- You can also update the 'Group Ref Code' while creating a price list (Please refer: Create Price List), but as the price lists are created by location wise, you need to update the 'Group Ref Code' against each price list of the required locations. Whereas, here you can update the 'Group Ref Code' for all the required locations in a single stretch.
- Further, the price list Excel (i.e. ProductPriceList.xlsx) doesn't have the 'Stock' column. However, you can also update the stock through this module (i.e. through the LocationWiseStockOrPriceXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx file)