How do I upload imagery content (or Additional Content) such as ''Videos', 'Documents', 'Additional Images' (i.e. other than basic large/small images), some special features like 'View 360' in a bulk quantity?
To upload imagery content (or Additional Content) such as ''Videos', 'Documents', 'Additional Images' (i.e. other than basic large/small images), some special features like 'View 360' in a bulk quantity, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Products section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Bulk Tools, and select Bulk Imagery Content Upload. You will be navigated to the Bulk Tools > Bulk Additional Content Upload page.
- Here you need to select the updated FileAssoDataXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx and upload. To navigate to the updated FileAssoDataXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx file, click Browse. You will be displayed a File Upload dialog box.
- Select the updated FileAssoDataXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx file and click Open. The dialog box will be closed and the name of the selected file will be displayed in Upload Excel textbox.
- To upload the file, click Upload. The file will be uploaded under the Task History section. The details such as upload status, total rows, updated rows, failed rows due to validations/exceptions will be updated in runtime during the upload. You can also find the icon against any upload task if any rows are failed to upload.
- You can view which file you have uploaded by clicking the icon against each upload.
- You can also delete the 'tasks' from the Task History section by clicking the '' icon of the relevant task.
- In case of some of the rows are failed to upload due to validations or exceptions, you can find a icon under the Action column.
- To view the failed log history (if any), click the icon of the upload task. You will be navigated to the Error Logs Summary page.
- You can find the failure reasons in detail here. Rectify the relevant data in Excel and upload the excel again.
By this, you can do the Bulk Additional Content upload for the products of your web store at a stretch by category wise.
Bulk image disassociation
An optional column “Action” is added in Bulk imagery content upload and can be used to disassociate images of a product.
Keyword for deleting the association
For a source merchant
All the image associations corresponding to the mentioned sequence will be disassociated if the LargeImage in matches with the existing large image of the product.
For a non-source merchant
Images will be disassociated for the mentioned Sequence if the LargeImage, SmallImage, and ThumbnailImage matches with the existing LargeImage, SmallImage, and ThumbnailImage of the product