How do I download imagery content (or Additional Content) such as ''Videos', 'Documents', 'Additional Images' (i.e. other than the basic large/small images), some special features like 'View 360' in a bulk quantity?
To download the 'Videos', 'Documents', 'Additional Images' (i.e. other than basic large/small images), some special features like 'View 360' in a bulk quantity, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Products section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Bulk Tools, and select Bulk Imagery Content Download. You will be navigated to the Bulk Tools > Bulk Additional Content Download page.
- Here you need to select single or multiple categories from which you want to download the imagery content. To do so, click Choose button. You will be displayed a Select Category dialog box.
- The categories that are configured with your store will be displayed here. Select the required categories/sub-categories.
- Click Submit. The Select Category dialog box will be closed and the name(s) of the selected category (categories) will be displayed in the Category text box.
- To download the imagery content, click Generate file. The download will be started and you can find the names of selected categories, download status, and total rows/downloaded rows are being updated in the runtime while downloading.
- After completion of the download, you can view the icon and icon against the latest downloaded task along with the names of selected categories, download status, and total rows/downloaded rows under 'Import Tasks' section.
- To open the Excel, click icon of the respective downloaded task and you will be displayed a Opening FileAssoDataXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx dialog box.
- Select Save File, and click OK. The dialog box will be closed and the Excel will be saved in your default save location. To open the Excel, double-click on the file and the Excel file will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Edit/update existing data in the 'FileAssoDataXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx' as per your requirement and save the file.
Note: To know how to upload the updated 'FileAssoDataXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xlsx' file, click Bulk Imagery Content Upload