How do I verify the end-user at the store and deliver the order after successful verification?
How do I partially deliver the items or quantity of pickup at store orders?
To verify the end-user at the store and deliver the order after successful verification or to partially deliver the items/quantity of pickup at store orders, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce control panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Orders & Leads section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Pickup at Store and select Ready for Collection. You will be navigated to the Pickup at Store > Ready for Collection page.
- Note: You can further filter these Orders (if required) through multiple options that are provided here. To filter the orders, click Search Options. Please refer Pickup At Store → Authorized to know how to filter the orders.
- To deliver an order to the end-user at the store, click Confirm link of that order under the Actions column. The Additional Information dialog box will be opened as shown in the figure.
- Verify the details and click icon and select the suitable date. The selected date will be displayed in the Delivered Date text box.
- Now you can verify the end-user or authorized alternate person either by sending the OTP (One Time Password) to user mail or by checking Photo Ids such as PAN Card, Driving License.
User verification through the 'OTP':
- To send the OPT to the user, ensure the Confirm By OTP option is selected in the Verification Type drop-down.
- Note: If the Confirm By OTP option is selected in the Verification Type drop-down, you can find the Send OTP button.
- Click Send OTP, the 'OTP' will be sent to the user's email if you have configured the template Instore OTP.
- Further, you will be displayed a text box for entering OTP.
- Enter the OTP that is revealed by the user in the respective text box and click Verify. If the OTP is correct, you will be displayed a relevant success message. Else, an error message will be displayed.
- Note: You also have the provision for resending the OTP (if required) by clicking Resend button.
User Verification Through the Photo Ids such as PAN Card, Driving License:
- To verify the user through Photo Ids, select Confirm by PhotoID from the Verification Type drop-down in the Additional Information dialog box. The ID Type drop-down and ID/Card No/Verification Details text box will be displayed.
- Select the type of ID from the ID Type drop-down. The available options are PAN Card or Driving License.
- Enter the respective verification details in the ID/Card No/Verification Details text box. These details will be logged in the User Log section under the Activity History of that Order Details page.
- Enter the remarks (if any) in the Remarks text box. These remarks will be logged in the User Log section under the Activity History of that Order Details page.
- You have two delivery options now - i) Partial delivery of items/quantity and ii) Complete delivery of order items
i) Partial delivery of items or quantity:
- To do the partial delivery of items or quantity, click Partial Delivery. You will be navigated to the respective Order Details page.
- Note: This is a special order details page and it's different than regular order details page.
- Select the required products to be delivered. So, you have the option to deliver partial items through this facility.
- Edit the quantity to be delivered (if required) under the Quantity column against respective products. So, you have the option to deliver partial quantity through this facility.
- Click Deliver Items. The respective products will be delivered and a return shipment will be created for the undelivered items (if any). You will be displayed a relevant success message.
- The shipment of the delivered items will be moved to the 'Delivered Orders' page and the shipment of the undelivered items (if any) will be listed under the 'Received' tab of 'Returns > Customer Return' page. You can proceed the refund process now.
- For COD pickup at store orders, in the case of partial delivery, the Refund button will not be displayed against the shipment that is created for the undelivered items.
ii) Complete delivery of order items:
- To do the complete delivery of order items, click Deliver All Items in the Additional Information dialog box. All the items will be delivered and the order (shipment) will be moved to the Delivered Orders list. You will be displayed a relevant success message.