How do I download the item/line level sales report of my store?
To generate the item/line level sales report of your store, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Orders & Leads section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Reports and select Order Line Level Sales Report. You will be navigated to the Reports > Order Report page.
- Select the time period for which you want to generate line level sales report through the From Date and To Date 'date pickers'.
- Select the type of the checkout to generate the report from the Checkout Type drop-down.
- Select the source of the order to generate the report from Order Source drop-down.
- Select the status of the order to generate the report from Order Status drop-down.
- Click Download button. You will be displayed an informative message for the download task initiation.
- To view the task progress, click the here link in the informative message. You will be navigated to the Download Orders page.
- You can view the download status of the downloaded task under the Status column in the Import Tasks section.
- To download the report, click the respective icon under the Action column. The order report will be downloaded and it will be displayed as shown below
- You can also delete the required download task records by clicking their respective icons under the Action column.