How do I download the manifest report of my store?
To generate the manifest report of your store, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Orders & Leads section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Reports and select Manifest Report. You will be navigated to the Reports > Manifest Report page.
- Select the time period for which you want to generate manifest report through the From Date and To Date 'date pickers'.
- If you want to generate the report against a manifest id, enter the same in the Manifest ID text box.
- If you want to generate the report by the Control Panel user, who has created the manifest, enter the same user id in the Created By text box.
- To generate the report by logistic provider wise, select the name of the logistics provider from the Provider drop-down.
- Note: To generate the report against all logistic providers, select All from the Provider drop-down.
- Click Download Report. The manifest report will be downloaded as per your selected criteria.
- You can open the manifest report and do further analysis as per your business requirement.