How do I generate a report on the pending orders at my store in the multiple formats?
To generate a report on the pending orders at your store in the multiple formats, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Orders & Leads section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Reports and select Pending Order Report. You will be navigated to the Reports > Pending Order Report page.
- Select the date of the order for generating the pending order report from the Order Date 'date picker'.
- Select the date of delivery for generating the pending order report from the Delivery Date 'date picker'.
- Select the location for generating the pending order report from the Location drop-down. The following options are available:
- All: All orders
- Home Delivery: Home delivery orders (i.e. regular orders)
- Ware House: Pickup at store orders
- To generate the report, click Generate. The pending orders report will be generated. You can download the report in multiple formats such as XML file with report data, CSV (comma delimited), PDF, MHTML (web archive), Excel, Tiff file, Word, etc… using the Export drop-down menu that is available in the grid toolbar.