How do I generate a report on the list of leads created at my store in the multiple formats?
To generate a report on the list of leads created at your store in the multiple formats, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Orders & Leads section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Reports and select Lead List Report. You will be navigated to the Reports > Download Lead List page.
- Select the time period for which you want to generate 'Lead List Report' through the From Date and To Date 'date pickers'.
- Select the format in which you want to download the 'Lead List' from the Download Format drop-down and click Download. The respective lead list report will be downloaded in the selected format.
- For Example:
- If you select 'PDF', Lead_Info.PDF file will be downloaded.
- If you select 'HTML', Lead_Info.HTML file will be downloaded.
- If you select 'XLS', Lead_Info.XLS file will be downloaded.
- If you select 'RTF', Lead_Info.RTF file will be downloaded.
- If you select 'CSV', Lead_Info.CSV file will be downloaded.
- You can open the downloaded file and do further analysis as per your business requirement.