How do I list out the orders of my own store that are reported with some issues?
To list out the orders of your own store that are reported with some issues, do the following:
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Orders & Leads section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Orders with Issues. You will be navigated to the Orders with Issues page.
- You can list out the orders with issues by selecting the required filtering criteria through the Search Options that are provided here.
Please refer the following actions that can be performed on the orders with issues:
- The following actions are explained in the 'Payment Pending Orders'. Hence, please refer the relevant topics in Payment Pending:
- Filter the Orders to find out the required order(s):
- Log Conversation & View Activity History:
- Send mail to the customer:
- Print Order Copy
- The following actions are explained in the 'Authorized Orders'. Hence, please refer the relevant topics in Authorized:
- Hold or unhold all or the required products on an order