Let's learn how to perform the following activities of 'Stock Pending Orders':
Actions that can be performed on 'Delivered Orders':
- a) The following actions are explained in the 'Payment Pending Orders'. Hence, please refer relevant topics in Payment Pending:
- Filter the Orders to find out the required order(s):
- Log Conversation & View Activity History:
- Send mail to the customer:
- Print Order Copy
- Generate an Excel report
- b) The following actions are explained in the 'Authorized Orders'. Hence, please refer relevant topics in Authorized:
- Cancel the order and refund
- Transfer an order or selected item(s) of an order from one store/warehouse to other store/warehouse
- Ship partial products or partial quantity or book shipment for partial order
- Hold or unhold all or the required products on an Order
- Generate and print invoice reports (if the shipments are created, i.e. partially shipped order)
- Generate and print dispatch reports (if the shipments are created, i.e. partially shipped order)
- Modify 'Courier Name' or 'AWB Number' (if the shipments are created, i.e. partially shipped order)
- c) The following actions are unique for the 'Stock pending Orders' and hence explained in the following paragraphs:
- 1) Move Stock Pending Orders to Authorized list
How do I move ‘Stock Pending Orders’ to 'Authorized' orders list?
How do I authorize Stock Pending Orders?
To authorize the stock pending orders or to move the stock pending orders to the authorized orders list, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Orders & Leads section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Stock Pending. You will be navigated to the Stock Pending Orders page.
- You can further filter these Orders (if required) through multiple options that are provided here. To filter the orders, click Search Options.
- Please Refer: 'Filtering the Orders through multiple criteria' topic in Stock Pending
- The respective orders will be listed (if any) as per selected search criteria.
- You can use Records Per Page drop-down, Go To text box, First, Previous, Next, Last buttons to view the orders as per your convenience.
- Ensure that the stock is updated & sufficient for all the SKUs of 'Stock Pending Orders', which you want to move to 'Authorized' orders list (i.e. Stock Pending Orders).
- Mark the required checkboxes of Stock Pending orders in the last column.
- Note: To move all the products in the stock pending orders list, select the first checkbox of the last column (i.e. the checkbox in the header section). This will select all the checkboxes in the last Column.
- Click Move to Authorized. The selected orders will be moved to the Authorized Orders list if sufficient stock is available and a relevant success message is displayed.
- If the stock is not sufficient, the respective order will not be moved to the Authorized Orders list and a relevant error message will be displayed.