Now let's know the actions that can be performed on 'Delivered Orders':
Actions that can be performed on 'Delivered Orders':
- a) The following actions are explained in the 'Payment Pending Orders'. Hence, please refer relevant topics in Payment Pending:
- Filter the Orders to find out the required order(s):
- Log Conversation & View Activity History:
- Send mail to the customer:
- Print Order Copy
- b) The following actions are explained in the 'Authorized Orders'. Hence, please refer relevant topics in Authorized:
- Generate and print invoice reports
- Generate and print dispatch reports
- Modify 'Courier Name' or 'AWB Number'
- c) The following actions are explained in the 'Waiting for Pickup Orders'. Hence, please refer relevant topics in Waiting for Pickup:
- Print invoice or dispatch note of the required shipments
- d) The following actions are unique for the 'Delivered Orders' and hence explained in the following paragraphs:
- 1) Initiate refund or replacement/exchange of the delivered orders
Reverse Ship the Delivered Orders to Returns - Customer Return
1. How do I initiate the refund or replacement/exchange of the delivered orders?
To initiate the refund or replacement/exchange of the delivered orders, do the following:
- Log in to 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Orders & Leads section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Delivered. You will be navigated to the Delivered Orders page.
- You can further filter these Orders (if required) through multiple options that are provided here. To filter the orders, click Search Options.
- To know how to use the filtering options, please refer: 'Filter the Orders to find out the required order(s)' in Payment Pending
- The respective orders will be listed (if any) as per selected search criteria.
- Click the 'Order Id' of required order that you want to reverse ship. You will be navigated to 'Order Details' page of that order.
- Select required products that the customer want to return and click the Refund or Replacement button. You will be displayed an Initiate Return dialog box.
- Select the reason for the return against each product from the Reason drop-down.
- Select the return action (i.e. Refund, Replacement or Exchange) to be taken against each product from the Action drop-down.
- If the action is Refund, the Payment Type section will be displayed.
- Select the type of return payment (i.e. NEFT, Cheque/DD, Credit Card, or eVoucher) from the Payment Type drop-down. The corresponding text boxes will be displayed as per selected payment type (Note: except for 'eVoucher') for entering relevant payment details. Enter the relevant details in the respective text boxes.
- Enter the return comments (if any) in the Comments text box (optional)
- Note: These comments can be viewed by clicking the 'Return Request Id' under the Return Initiated tab in the Returns> Customer Return page.
- Click Select Address. The following section will be displayed.
- By default the Merchant Pickup option is selected, where the User's Shipping Address is mentioned and it can be modified.
- To verify the reverse shipment serviceability at the delivery address, enter the Pincode of the delivery address in the Check Availability at text box and click Check.
- If you don't offer reverse pickup, select the Self-ship radio button. In this case, the user has to reverse ship the returned items to you by self-shipping.
- Click Initiate Return Request. The dialog box will be closed and the respective shipments will be moved to the Returns > Customer Return module under the Return Initiated tab.
- You will be displayed a relevant success message.
- Note: Please also Refer: Customer Return