How to confirm the picking of items of a picklist?
To confirm picking, do the following:
- Log in to the 'Anywhere Commerce Control Panel' by using your User Name (Email Address) and Password.
- You will be navigated to the Dashboard page.
- Click the icon. The Orders & Leads section will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Click Picklists and select Confirm Picking. You will be navigated to the Picklists > Confirm Picking page.
- You can confirm the picking of items through the 'Picklist Id' or 'Order Id'. To confirm through the 'Picklist Id', select the PicklistID option from the drop-down. So, by using this option you can scan or enter the 'Picklist Id' here.
- If you want to scan/enter 'Order Id' here, then select the OrderID option from the drop-down.
- If you want to confirm picking through the OrderID, then it's better to create a picklist for each order.
- Scan the 'Picklist Id' that you want to confirm picking. The respective picklist details will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- Note: If you want to enter the 'Picklist Id' manually, enter the same in the respective text box and click 'Enter' button of your Keyboard' or click the icon.
- Now you need to scan or enter the Product EAN Codes (i.e. 'SKUs'/'Variant SKUs - in the case of Variant Product') of the selected 'Picklist Id' one by one.
- The respective products will be added to the grid. You have two options to modify the item level information.
- i) You can edit the MRP, and Web Price.
- ii) You can specify item level information against required products. For example, Batch/Sl.No./Expiry etc…
- Note: You can add the custom fields to enter item level information.
i) Ability to override the price while picking confirmation from the Control Panel
- You can edit the MRP or Web Price (if required). To edit the MRP, click the Edit link under MRP column. A text will be displayed to edit the MRP.
- Edit the MRP and click Update. The MRP will be edited and you will be displayed a success message.
- Note: The new MRP should be greater than or equal to the current Web Price.
- Similarly, update the Web Price (if required).
- Note: The new Web Price should be less than or equal to the current Web Price.
ii) Custom Field at Picklist Item Level
- While picking an item, the merchant can provide picked item-level information, for example, Batch/Sl.No./Expiry. The picked item level information may be different for each picked item, example Sl.No., Batch Number,…
- The merchant also can define the Picklist custom attributes (i.e. custom fields) for picklist item level.
Please refer: Picklist Attributes
- Enter the item-level information (i.e. the batch number in this example) (if any) in the respective field and click Update. The item-level information will be updated and you will be displayed a relevant success message.
- Similarly, update the prices and other customized item-level information for the required items.
- If you are done, click the . The dialog box will be closed and the added products will be displayed as shown in the figure.
- You can delete the unwanted products (if required) by clicking the respective icon under the Actions column.
- You can also add more items of the picklist, by clicking the Scan button.
- Once all items are added, you can confirm the picking. To confirm the picking, click Confirm Picking.
- Note: If some products of the picklist are not added for confirmation, you will be asked for confirmation through a dialog box.
- Click OK in the dialog box. The dialog box will be closed and you will be displayed a relevant success message.
- The items of the picklist, which are not confirmed will be in the Pending status. You can verify the status of the respective items are be changed as ‘Found’ in the Picklists > Picklist Summary page.
- To navigate to the 'Picklist Summary' page, follow Orders & Leads > Picklists > Manage Picklist and click the respective Picklist Id.
- Note: There are five Tabs in the 'Picklist Summary' page. They are:
- All: All the mapped products of the picklist are listed under the ‘All’ tab.
- Pending: Pending tab consists of the items having no status i.e. neither 'found' nor 'not found'.
- Not Found: Required items can be manually moved to ‘Not Found’ tab from ‘Pending’ tab.
- Found: The confirmed items of the picklist will be automatically moved to the ‘Found’ tab from the ‘Pending’ tab.
- Removed: You can remove required items from the picklist through any tab and they will be listed under the ‘Removed’ tab.
Changing the status of the picklist as 'Picked' manually:
- You can also change the status of a picklist as Picked from Picklists > Picklist Summary page. To do so, click Status drop-down. The following options will be displayed.
- Select Picked from the Status drop-down. The status of the picklist will be changed as Picked and you will be displayed a relevant success message.
- The status of the items, which are not confirmed will be changed as Not Found.